OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,
i recently got a supercard minisd combo from kicktrading ad it's been working great so far...
only one issue which bugs me, it first happened this weekend i think... was playing mariokart and between levels it just froze on a black screen... little later it froze in nsmb while loading the next level... i was thinking it was a bad dump, but the games played fine before and also the few days after... now i was just playing mario kart again and again it crashed after the race finishes... i turnded my dsl off and back on and supeercard said something about not finding the sd card... so i switch it off and on again, again same message... turn it off, take out the minisd and put it back in and it's recognized again...
it's only happend to me 3 times in about one week and a half so it's not really a big deal, but maybe someone can tell me the reason why the supercard "forgets" my sd card sometimes... sd card is 1gb minisd by dane-elec... could it be an issue with the supercard or the sd?
thx guys (and girls)

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm... have you updated to the latest software and kernel? Or maybe it's the mini-sd card. I've had mine a couple of weeks with a cheap 1GB sandisk bootleg mini-sd and it's crashed once during Advance Wars DS, but otherwise been fine.

smile.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you need to open it up and bend the pins of the minisd slot so they will make good contact.

I had the same problem yesterday and now its fixed
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Hello, my friend. +1