OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I am so sad and devastated that they have cancelled this amazing and extraordinary show. It is one of the best TV series I have ever seen. If you have time, please sign the petition to help. It is made by Bryan Fuller and it is very original, different than any other show. It is witty, charming, smart, cute, colorful, brilliant! The cast is amazing! There is even some singing in a few episodes and when I am watching it, it feels like a trip to a fairytale land..I love it so much.

Petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/daisies/petition.html

Save Daisies website:
http://savedaisies.com/

Pushing Daisies was nominated for ten Emmy awards, including Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series (Lee Pace), Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series (Kristin Chenoweth), and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series (Bryan Fuller). It won three, for Outstanding Direction of a Comedy Series (Barry Sonnenfeld), Outstanding Original Score (Jim Dooley), and Outstanding Editing of a Comedy Series.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Online petitions do not do shit... Also there has only been 1 show that I seen be brought back because fans wanted it bad enough... And that was Jericho for another season, then they canceled it again... The way the fans were able to bring it back was with 20tons of peanuts I think it was... So good luck...

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Never heard.

Though it has a spectacular amount of nominations and awards.
laugh.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh man, I really like this series... It has something special to it, like the narrator or the clothes people are wearing. As you stated it has a little bit of a fairytale-feeling which I think is very nice and charming.

I signed the partition (but I also signed the Shenmue III partition a few years ago
cry.gif
)

marko1986

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Master Mo said:
Oh man, I really like this series... It has something special to it, like the narrator or the clothes people are wearing. As you stated it has a little bit of a fairytale-feeling which I think is very nice and charming.

I signed the partition (but I also signed the Shenmue III partition a few years ago
cry.gif
)

Thanks! Yeah, the show has a lot of charm. I hope they do a movie if not another season (Fuller mentioned a possible movie if the series is cancelled, or a comic book).

I think that even though petition usually don`t help much, there is this feeling of hope, trying to save your favorite show. I have sent a few messages to US TV networks about Pushing daisies. I feel much better trying to help save the show.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
That show is being aired in TV in Greece, it is really weird, I can't say I really like it
tongue.gif

Edit: I signed the petition.
Edit 2: I'm watching the show right now and it seems to be interesting and nice
smile.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like all the good shows that are critically acclaimed always get canceled, while The Simpsons continues to dominate the ratings, yet worsens exponentially each season.

I haven't seen this show, but I share the pain as an Arrested Development fan

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
jesterscourt said:
Doubtful, although after Family Guy coming back and Jericho seeing a second wind, there may be a chance.

And Futurama, but that was because the rights were bought by another station.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4FTASzSPThM?si=i8JRmmFkpcXXIT7o +1