Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused does this work with Emunand v10.3? I have 9.2.0 Sysnand though and I'm using the themehax offline 1.3 to launch Save Data Manager. It only sees my system apps and no .cia apps I installed at all.

Leigho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to unistall the old homebrew launcher I used? I used Tubehax. Do I need to delete the files from my SD card before I download this?

BlandDecore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i can backup my omega ruby, it took a few tries but it backed up. i cant restore it tho, ive restarted my 3ds a bunch of times, looked over the sd card, and yeah. this is what i get

Restoring save data...
/saveDataBackup/save_data 0%
Total 0terminate called after
e of fsExeception'
terminate called recursively

so i can backup, but not restore. any assistance would be great

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I do with this? Can someone explain to me how to get the save manager?

Just drop it in your homebrew apps, run it and select the game, dump it, take the dump off of the SD, edit it, put it back in the same spot on the SD (overwrite if you have to), then inject & play

Leigho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just drop it in your homebrew apps, run it and select the game, dump it, take the dump off of the SD, edit it, put it back in the same spot on the SD (overwrite if you have to), then inject & play
Homebrew apps? I used tubehax but now it's patched. I thought this was a new entry point. Really confused atm.. :l

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew apps? I used tubehax but now it's patched. I thought this was a new entry point. Really confused atm.. :l

I'm fairly new to 3ds homebrew but the only entrypoints I know of are: TubeHax, BrowserHax, SmashHax, OoTHax, Ninjhax..
This app is to dump and inject saves after you have access to the homebrew channel.

Last edited by DesuIsSparta,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto