Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has been asked already, but can you dump the save of an imported cartridge, or will this not recognize the cartridge had been inserted?

Irumi`

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if this has been asked already, but can you dump the save of an imported cartridge, or will this not recognize the cartridge had been inserted?
You can dump saves from out of region games. In fact, I dump the sav from my USA Little Battle eXperience, using a EUR 3DS.

Last edited by Irumi`,

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With latest Masher's HBL version was solved this issue (at least, working fine with SVDT).
not for me i am on 10.1.0 with N3DS xl

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

With latest Masher's HBL version was solved this issue (at least, working fine with SVDT).
It works. I have to boot up up through the OG Homebrew launcher as a app with in a app.

1) Boot up mashers Homebrew Launcher
2) Boot smeas from that
3) Run SVDT
4) Enjoy!

Ace001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright i've tried both ninjhax launcher and this one for savedata manager but the screen glitches up and resets back to the homebrew launcher..any ideas as to what i can do to make it work? i'd really appreciate it!

Using old3DS on 10.1 with ninjhax via cubic ninja

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
alright i've tried both ninjhax launcher and this one for savedata manager but the screen glitches up and resets back to the homebrew launcher..any ideas as to what i can do to make it work? i'd really appreciate it!

Using old3DS on 10.1 with ninjhax via cubic ninja

Huhm... So you cant get to the homebrew menu at all? I hope you do realize that you need to remove Ninjhax 1 and fully reinstall Ninjhax 2. Tutorial to that can be found here. Click the ninjhax for the instructions.
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

sucksatpokegen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I open the save manager I get a black screen saying 'could not access the savedata archive'? this happens a lot of times already? It happens on every single save manager i downloaded, even smea's

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whenever I open the save manager I get a black screen saying 'could not access the savedata archive'? this happens a lot of times already? It happens on every single save manager i downloaded, even smea's

You need to select the correct title for the save data manager... it doesn't work on system settings for extremely obvious reasons. For The one of this topic use the left and right dpad keys.

sucksatpokegen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nevermind, gotten it to work, i can export the main file but when i improt it back to the game the screen just glitches and returns to homebrew but nothing happens.. what now?

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i backup a save from a cartridge the restore it THEN want to backup and restore another cartridge I have to delete the save data off the SD card from the earlier backed up save? only asking bc OP says can only have one savedata on sd or something using the savemanager???

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
so if i backup a save from a cartridge the restore it THEN want to backup and restore another cartridge I have to delete the save data off the SD card from the earlier backed up save? only asking bc OP says can only have one savedata on sd or something using the savemanager???
Yes. So no conflicting data. Also it's good practice to always make a back up of the save in a separate folder incase you screw up with editing the saves or injecting it. Also you cannot inject a save file to a game that hasn't created a save game data yet. In other words, you can only inject a save file to a cartridge that already has a save file created.

Reactions: Battousi05

Phantop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im running a 10.1.0-27U O3DS using BrowserHax. When I use the tool, it stays on the glitched menu full time. After I dump my game cart, it seems to crash. I does work though. Is there any risk of save data loss?

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't detect games. Not even my Mario 3D Land cartridge. I navigate through with the dpad but only shows 3ds apps.

atomicmina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I have a little problem. I'm using the tool to make ACNL saves. When I choose the game, it displays a black screen with kind of random colored lines on the left side. From what I've read, it's supposed to be black with white text. I can properly save and inject but I can't tell which button to press (unless if I follow tutorials from here) or how much time I should wait before exiting the app and turning my console off.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes. So no conflicting data. Also it's good practice to always make a back up of the save in a separate folder incase you screw up with editing the saves or injecting it. Also you cannot inject a save file to a game that hasn't created a save game data yet. In other words, you can only inject a save file to a cartridge that already has a save file created.
Maybe it would be nice if Save Data Manager puts the save in a folder according to the gameid, like savedatafiler on emunand does, this way you can dump multiple game saves.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a little problem. I'm using the tool to make ACNL saves. When I choose the game, it displays a black screen with kind of random colored lines on the left side. From what I've read, it's supposed to be black with white text. I can properly save and inject but I can't tell which button to press (unless if I follow tutorials from here) or how much time I should wait before exiting the app and turning my console off.

Have the same issue, running 10.1U on an old 3DSXL. But I can still dump and inject saves just fine (when Tubehax decides to actually load)
This seems to only happen to me for ACNL, so perhaps it's a digital games thing or maybe it's just ACNL or maybe it's a combination of things I don't understand.

Solution:
- Open save manager, move left to ACNL, press 'A' to select.. When the screen glitches out, wait until all the glitchy pixels on screen have stopped moving, then press 'A' to dump. You will see the glitchy pixels move for a bit then stop. When they stop, press X to exit. The screen will go all "Super Mario Crackmania' on the top screen. Shut off the 3DS. Your files are now dumped. Same thing to inject a save, but press 'B' instead of 'A'.
Don't do anything until all pixels have stopped changing,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated