Hacking Save data automatically on SD instead of Wii's internal memory

  • Thread starter Thread starter jos90
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,200
  • Replies Replies 6

jos90

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
5
Trophies
0
XP
145
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!
As the title suggest, is there a way to put the savedata on the SD memory? I've alredy read something about copying or moving data from internal memory to SD, but i'd like to set the savedata location automatically in SD memory. Is it possible?
 
Hi,

It's possible if you are using an USB Loader.
Some of them have an option (called Partial Nand Emulation) which let you redirect saves to SD card.
Not every games are working, but most of them are fine.

Some USB Loaders also allow you to copy/extract your real saves onto the SD card, so you don't need to restart the game from the beginning.


I know only USBLoader GX, but I guess other loaders have the same features.
 
Thanks! I've just read about Sneek that seems to do what i want to do, right?
 
I;ve been looking to do this myself. It annoys me that Nintendo didn't support it from the beginning.
 
Thanks! I've just read about Sneek that seems to do what i want to do, right?
well sneek is acctually a step further, it emulates the wii nand in a way like you are on a different wii.
It's like having multiple wii's.in cluding all it's functions

Usb ;loader gx uses your own wii, but can save on a dump of your nand, wich can be on your sd card or hdd.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted