So who else yelled it???
shy.gif

fenthwick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was in school and doing some work with others. I told them "guys anyone feel like screaming really loud?". One of them told me that you didn't have to actually scream but blow hard into the mic
biggrin.gif

cyrillus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I feel like a tool.
shy.gif
I actually tried different volume yells, and the price varied from flat refusal to 1000rupees to 350rupees. I accepted the 350rupees offer, so I'm not sure if he goes lower or not. Just curious, how successful was the blowing/yelling/tapping for you guys, price-wise?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I believe I got it for 250, but I may be mistaken. I did yell, and then I talked to the guy outside of the room, and he told me all I had to do was clap. So I reset the game and tried that. Long story short that guy's an ass because that tactic didn't work at all.
tongue.gif

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I yelled, which scared the crap out of my girlfriend, who was sitting in another room and thought something horrible had happened to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...