• Total voters

rrocha

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Fingers crossed, people! It's either a success or a fresh brick...
wxTGLUSORdqWcGxqRGjHNufdKW8ICnFOUpAFjtjJvv7s06AAet5sByrsY6TzefdNyTQIfVYXBjK2gJBZYU51QuS3rXpDcV_H81nIG7UJfwflusTjS_I2FCf9U5448QuOVnpvi_T2kaQFQEtmpWwn-UVPPKBh2VbxAIIvtjeJe4X0RAI4sjMz8V7EVTCWxZQUvx7mVvbGYrAU4DnKqPlBWAUBuvjZK_D4q4YP7al1aRB-lgYomyAFtfB18Ig99_ySLzwjQIuRk7qHoLKJ8wbfKZmFQpcKrs9AVBLjazq71BoPfEP0nKnBIGuzwQU7vmR33Fy_2y3W_r_kgDbPy9MlAUMSr9IK9mgU94fqXGRuNGGsiYwHd-spIB64LkSXsVlOvwfJ_vGEXbCtGMo9TiRgYJSJgq17gsxuAfGtNp7mCOtLRXc7ZnjHXrulFEz6lsppyqZdf94mLZmZelyx5v7UT16nmERW7mUxOe66EuM7qnd6vh3Yhxv7M2tO_y8uhepqzeJqzHK76mvknWtwnAxozZaU_CY4ubG07gVNx_aiBYUgIjMes2Z-iyJoNQqDbTXGXiUclQAYxJuSW_QyJ_2eWNUiT0-2-mRVK0XD0DcDhN7XXiXqmWNzSg=w1750-h1312-no

TheOverseer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fingers crossed, people! It's either a success or a fresh brick...
wxTGLUSORdqWcGxqRGjHNufdKW8ICnFOUpAFjtjJvv7s06AAet5sByrsY6TzefdNyTQIfVYXBjK2gJBZYU51QuS3rXpDcV_H81nIG7UJfwflusTjS_I2FCf9U5448QuOVnpvi_T2kaQFQEtmpWwn-UVPPKBh2VbxAIIvtjeJe4X0RAI4sjMz8V7EVTCWxZQUvx7mVvbGYrAU4DnKqPlBWAUBuvjZK_D4q4YP7al1aRB-lgYomyAFtfB18Ig99_ySLzwjQIuRk7qHoLKJ8wbfKZmFQpcKrs9AVBLjazq71BoPfEP0nKnBIGuzwQU7vmR33Fy_2y3W_r_kgDbPy9MlAUMSr9IK9mgU94fqXGRuNGGsiYwHd-spIB64LkSXsVlOvwfJ_vGEXbCtGMo9TiRgYJSJgq17gsxuAfGtNp7mCOtLRXc7ZnjHXrulFEz6lsppyqZdf94mLZmZelyx5v7UT16nmERW7mUxOe66EuM7qnd6vh3Yhxv7M2tO_y8uhepqzeJqzHK76mvknWtwnAxozZaU_CY4ubG07gVNx_aiBYUgIjMes2Z-iyJoNQqDbTXGXiUclQAYxJuSW_QyJ_2eWNUiT0-2-mRVK0XD0DcDhN7XXiXqmWNzSg=w1750-h1312-no

...Wait, that's a New3DS. Why exactly are you downgrading to 2.1? Can't you use the keyhax instead on 9.2? Either way, keep in mind, don't let it sleep! Will probably brick you!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they are easy if you have a grasp on how to properly soldier and you follow the guide. in fact, the 3ds models are quite easy to soldier considering how large the pads are.

I am a soldering noob, soldering of almost any kind scares me! lol

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Wait, that's a New3DS. Why exactly are you downgrading to 2.1? Can't you use the keyhax instead on 9.2? Either way, keep in mind, don't let it sleep! Will probably brick you!

apparently the non OTP method caused bricks for a reason they couldn't figure out.

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you could also send it to someone in your area that installs hardmods.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
...Wow. OTPless is really out the window? Was it like randomly bricking post install? Is it a problem with the implementation or the exploit?
Nobody knows. It was removed from the guide a while back. We may see a return, but I wouldn't count on it. I understand why people are iffy about the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer, but it really is safer than ever now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk