Does the exploit work for you?

• Total voters

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No, waithax doesn't work on 11.2. When fasthax is officially released, you'll be able to use that to run safehax, ctrtransfer to 2.1.0, and install A9LH.
Yeah, that's why I was a little startled. Haha gusless I just understood your post wrong. Sorry about that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's right, seeing as OTPless seems to have been phased out.
It'd be nice if it would make a comeback, considering that we wouldn't even have to do any downgrades or ctrtransfers at all, but doing a very quick ctrtransfer to 2.1.0 is well worth no bricking.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
OTPLess?

PastaCFW is what should do a comeback. A pastaCFW embedded with fasthax+safehax could let anyone install and run unsigned titles directly over 11.2. Heck it even might launch an emunand from hbl with some luma polishing.

Reactions: DrkBeam and Arubaro

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly my point. Just install A9LH now.

Install a9lh now through a 25m ~ish process which might brick your device with a very very low chance (or user mistake) or press a button and play. While I agree with you on the a9lh side of things, general public would still go the hbl way if it was that easy.

Even if it is just by misunderstanding of what a9lh offers.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Install a9lh now through a 25m ~ish process which might brick your device with a very very low chance (or user mistake) or press a button and play. While I agree with you on the a9lh side of things, general public would still go the hbl way if it was that easy.
Fasthax should be available tomorrow, and I'm sure that OTPless would only ever return if it were proven to be very safe. A pastaCFW equivalent for 11.x would be rendered obsolete one a new update comes out, instead you could push a button and have A9LH for ever.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Instead you could push a button and have A9LH for ever.

It would not be a the push of a button for now, even with otpless. Also, I could rebate the forever part, but I wont.

Just try to let anyone stay happy with his choice (menuhax, pastacfw... ) as we are very techy, but not everyone is like we are, and not everyone is willing to be.

For example, what should be the target audience of Light Blue 2ds with yokai? 8/9 yold kids? and the Pink 2ds with tomodachi? 10/12 yold girls? Without your assistance any individual of those general groups will never hear from a9lh ever. Does that mean we'll should push a9lh through their throats? Heck no. It may be a "dumb" move if you wish, it may be a "waste" if you like, but having just one flavor of things even if we have the "definitive" flavor will not suffice to everyone. There's still stages of adaptation, understanding. Plailect has helped a lot, but still his guide might just be a little too long for a 8 yold to follow without failing.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,
Reactions: Skyshadow101

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats! But isn't otpless known to brick later on? I mean even after installing a9lh?
Nope. OTPless is just a different method of installation, the end result is exactly the same.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even if it is just by misunderstanding of what a9lh offers.
The point is, something like a Pasta would absolutely be broken by an 11.3 in some fashion, so once they update, good luck. It's also stupid dangerous if they decide to delve into FBI and touch something they shouldn't. In no way should Pasta-like CFWs make a comeback IMO. They were great when you needed a CFW sysNAND for a short time to install a GBA game or something, but we have better options.

zuppyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for fasthax like...

5fK2ImQ.jpg

:rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...