Does the exploit work for you?

• Total voters

TheOverseer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would not be a the push of a button for now, even with otpless. Also, I could rebate the forever part, but I wont.

Just try to let anyone stay happy with his choice (menuhax, pastacfw... ) as we are very techy, but not everyone is like we are, and not everyone is willing to be.

For example, what should be the target audience of Light Blue 2ds with yokai? 8/9 yold kids? and the Pink 2ds with tomodachi? 10/12 yold girls? Without your assistance any individual of those general groups will never hear from a9lh ever. Does that mean we'll should push a9lh through their throats? Heck no. It may be a "dumb" move if you wish, it may be a "waste" if you like, but having just one flavor of things even if we have the "definitive" flavor will not suffice to everyone. There's still stages of adaptation, understanding. Plailect has helped a lot, but still his guide might just be a little too long for a 8 yold to follow without failing.

...Um, but Emunand has similar problems. Try explaining to an 8 year old that to use DSIWare, you need to 'inject' it into both Emunand and SYSNand, and they might get a bit confused. But see, funny thing is...if you get confused on Emunand and SYSnand, and you mess that up? GG, Brick, device is over.

But on A9LH, once it's installed? BRB, restoring NAND backup. Done.

That being said, when Sighax exists, it'll likely be easier than both of these, and clean too. Especially because it would be simply installed to FIRM, and would likely actually work, even w/o SD.

royant1

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
After trying multiple times on 2 n3ds with soundhax/slowhax/safehax resulting with black screens, I was able to a9hl both devices on first try with oot3dhax and a fasthax+safehax 3dsx file i found on this forum somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already on A9LH so this doesn't affect me, but I love how far the scene has come. I remember when 11.0 was released and everybody was saying it will be impossible to downgrade without a hardmod because of the new security features Nintendo put in, but look where we are now. :)

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already on A9LH so this doesn't affect me, but I love how far the scene has come. I remember when 11.0 was released and everybody was saying it will be impossible to downgrade without a hardmod because of the new security features Nintendo put in, but look where we are now. :)

you started from the bottom now we are here THE GOLDEN AGE OF 3DS HACKING 2.0

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuck on ctr transfer part because of corrupt files.I have redownloaded them twice and always get this error in my screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    7 KB · Views: 116

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol