Hacking Safe to re-install 3.2e?

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm just wondering is it safe to re-install 3.2e even though im already on it? i skipped this step with the softmii guide because i was already on 3.2 but that means i dont get the 'special starfall type hacks' and that means i cant play region free games in the disc channel.

plz help

btw i have tried using the 'region free wii' preloader hack it loads the game in the disc channel but when i press start it doesnt work

myers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes you do need to install the starfall hacks

FOLLOW EVERY STEP IN THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM PHASE 2 AND IT'LL ALL BE WELL
smile.gif

Lubbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
myers said:
yes you do need to install the starfall hacks

FOLLOW EVERY STEP IN THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM PHASE 2 AND IT'LL ALL BE WELL
smile.gif

thats not what im asking im asking if i can do the downgrade again to install the starfall hacks and if it will affect anything??

Lubbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
omg woops i just read the guide and it said start at step #13 if you have such and such so that means i skipped the ios downgrader and i went straight to the AnyRegionChanger 1.1 does that matter?

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lubbo said:
omg woops i just read the guide and it said start at step #13 if you have such and such so that means i skipped the ios downgrader and i went straight to the AnyRegionChanger 1.1 does that matter?

If you are already at 3.2e, then you dont need IOS Downgrader. Its for if your downgrading from 3.3+ then you would run that plus AnyRegionChanger!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0