Hacking Safe to go online now that Australia has launched?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just got home from picking up my copies.

Version info in FBI indicates v0, I thought they were supposed to be 32 or something, but were scrubbed to 0 in attempt to protect the source.

I think the leaked copy of Sun was v0, which matches my retail carts, so it should look legit to Nintendo now.

Please consider buying the games now that they have been released, or having your parents buy it for you at Christmas if you're a kid.

I understand the temptation to play the leaked copies, I thought about doing it myself because I didn't want to have the game ruined for my by those pirating it.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got home from picking up my copies.

Version info in FBI indicates v0, I thought they were supposed to be 32 or something, but were scrubbed to 0 in attempt to protect the source.

I think the leaked copy of Sun was v0, which matches my retail carts, so it should look legit to Nintendo now.

Please consider buying the games now that they have been released, or having your parents buy it for you at Christmas if you're a kid.

I understand the temptation to play the leaked copies, I thought about doing it myself because I didn't want to have the game ruined for my by those pirating it.
That, or obtain a legitimate version some other way, not a leaked version with a bad vers. number

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That, or obtain a legitimate version some other way, not a leaked version with a bad vers. number
Did you read his comment? His retail version says the same version number. So it's identical.

Also I ain't no Kid BUT I have them on pre-order and will be picking them up today, but I want to play the .cia's still cos well I'm lazy

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would wait a couple of days, and install a newly dumped cia. Maybe Nintendo has a way of checking if you use the leaked version

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you read his comment? His retail version says the same version number. So it's identical.

Also I ain't no Kid BUT I have them on pre-order and will be picking them up today, but I want to play the .cia's still cos well I'm lazy
I wasn't talking directly to him, it was more me adding onto his reply to the person he replied to

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm seeing big named streamers playing Sun and Moon today without Twitch getting on them even though the game does not release in Europe for another 5 days? It's fairly obvious werster has a pirated copy. Just play the game and do not go to festival plaza. I played 33 hours of pokemon Sun before I deleted the leaked copy. I literally finished everything besides the pokedex story wise. It's safe if you don't use the festival plaza.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did anyone use the leaked copies today? if you did, are you banned?
I would also like to know. I deleted my download of Sun since I get moon in the mail tomorrow. But I might redownload Sun from CIAngel or Freeshop at some point.

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think i'm gonna be extra cautious and uninstall my sun/moon cias and then use my gateway card with private header once it's officially released.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Though it wouldn't surprise me if they ended up banning people who got their copy at a midnight release because they got too trigger happy and forgot about things like timezones and midnight releases.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though it wouldn't surprise me if they ended up banning people who got their copy at a midnight release because they got too trigger happy and forgot about things like timezones and midnight releases.
Not seeing anyone in Aus get hit with a ban or in fact anyone with a Cart in general!

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity I uninstalled the leaked version and ticket with FBI and downloaded my legitimate copy through the eshop and injected the save I had on the leaked copy, what are my chances of getting banned?

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Out of curiosity I uninstalled the leaked version and ticket with FBI and downloaded my legitimate copy through the eshop and injected the save I had on the leaked copy, what are my chances of getting banned?
I think you're good to inject your save into your retail card since they're already out and connected online globally except EU (unless changed to AUS region to get digital copies)

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're good to inject your save into your retail card since they're already out and connected online globally except EU (unless changed to AUS region to get digital copies)
hmm, have you heard or seen anything about deleting this "Secure Info" thing from the save? if you know about it, can you tell me more about it please?

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
hmm, have you heard or seen anything about deleting this "Secure Info" thing from the save? if you know about it, can you tell me more about it please?

not sure, I extracted and injected my saves into my digital ORAS copies using JKSM without deleting secure value, never gotten my SM copies until 23rd, only AUS digital copy.

I could be wrong though.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure, I extracted and injected my saves into my digital ORAS copies using JKSM without deleting secure value, never gotten my SM copies until 23rd, only AUS digital copy.

I could be wrong though.
yeah, what exactly is this "Secure Value" thing? what does it do? does it somehow store codes from the leaked cia or something? idk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill