Gaming Sa1amandra's NDS Top 10 Countdown

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I liked FFTA2 better than I'm liking FFIV, but I'd put them both high in the list.
Revenant Wings wasn't as awesome as I expected, but it's fun. Maybe I'm used to faster RTS...

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:
please don't insult each other, if you have any specifc requests for my next countdown, please do tell, and i don't do repeats

I request best puzzle games
tongue.gif

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Wow couldnt disagree more with your rankings, but each to their own I guess.

But thanks for adding to the community, and look forward to the next set.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ducky said:
Made it salamndra
tongue.gif

It has gone really awsome.. Atleast I think so.

qprl2s.png
Onoz! What should i do? _Unmei_ and Ducky both made me great banners, and now i don't know which to use! please help me decided or find a way to use both, thank you! (i was planning on using the samller one [which seems like Ducky's] as a sig)

Ducky's
qprl2s.png

_Unmei_'s
sa1amandrabannercopy.png

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yup
smile.gif

TWEWY has to be #1
Not too short, not too long and has such great story and gameply ^^ I normally don't play RPG games but TWEWY is a must for any DS player
tongue.gif

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:
Ducky said:
Made it salamndra
tongue.gif

It has gone really awsome.. Atleast I think so.

qprl2s.png
Onoz! What should i do? _Unmei_ and Ducky both made me great banners, and now i don't know which to use! please help me decided or find a way to use both, thank you! (i was planning on using the samller one [which seems like Ducky's] as a sig)

Ducky's
qprl2s.png

_Unmei_'s
sa1amandrabannercopy.png

Make everyone happy?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And now you'll be remember as "the kid who wasted his time cluttering the board with silly top ten topics".

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A well written list, but starforce 2 was dreadful. I've been a die hard megaman bn fan and I played the first starforce non-stop til I beat it, but when I played 2, it sucked to be honest. I hated having to go back and forth through the confusing roads, and sooooooo many other things like how the items you could materialize were only used once, and there was no freedom with all of them. It would have been cool if you had been able to ride the floating board to get the ticket, but no, they had to make it so that it was automatic. One last thing, it was waaaaaay to freaking easy. The puzzles to get to the bosses were not only monotonous, but extremely simple. It felt like they were literally saying press left to advanced. I remember having to actually think a bit in the bn games, and also how starforce 1's puzzles were original at that time, and some were relatively challenging. I actually got halfway through at one point, and got extremely bored, which didn't happen with the first one, and I stopped for a week or so, before i resumed and finished it. The only redeeming part was the fact that it has wi-fi, other than that, starforce 2 was a major disappointment to me, and I can only hope starforce 3 is better.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Urza said:
And now you'll be remember as "the kid who wasted his time cluttering the board with silly top ten topics".
i'd say f-u but that be mean, so if you got nothing good to say or any comments which will help me improve NDS-10, keep it in your vocal cords

and @ Moderators/Admins: I request that his post is deleted, then mine if you delete his

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
Urza said:
i'd say f-u but that be mean, so if you got nothing good to say or any comments which will help me improve NDS-10, keep it in your vocal cords
Unfortunately the internet isn't the nicey-nice playground you seem to think it is. If nobody ever made negative comments, people would pursue every stupid project to the ends of the Earth without even knowing that their effort was all for naught.

If you disagree, feel free to argue why I'm wrong, or even just ignore the post.

This is a forum. I will voice my opinion where I feel like it.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Urza said:
sa1amandra said:
Urza said:
Unfortunately the internet isn't the nicey-nice playground you seem to think it is. If nobody ever made negative comments, people would pursue every stupid project to the ends of the Earth without even knowing that their effort was all for naught.

If you disagree, feel free to argue why I'm wrong, or even just ignore the post.

This is a forum. I will voice my opinion where I feel like it.
unfortunately to you, the internet isn't your "nicey-nice playground" for you to insult others. This an't the place for you to pick on others and be a complete mother f*&ker like you already are. Either give positive comments, comments which will help me improve for the next nds-10, or don't post at all, ignore this thread for all i care, to me your just 1 mother f#$king bully with no life and thinks the internet is his "world" where he can do anything he likes. If you got nothing eles nice or helpful to post, keep your trap shut

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?