Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino101

Trophies
XP
Country
I have bought a 3ds xl on v3 firmware. Is gateway or any cfw loader working on this firmware or have i to upgate it and how
from what i know, any cfw support from 4.x.x not sure about anything under 4.x.x an i doubt theres any card the supports updates to 4.5, thats only what i know you can keep asking about still, ill keep searching for you thou

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have bought a 3ds xl on v3 firmware. Is gateway or any cfw loader working on this firmware or have i to upgate it and how
here ----> https://gbatemp.net/threads/which-games-come-bundled-with-update-4-5-0.351084/ <---read through this

Dt123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did, nothing changed. Then i tried running the "run.bat" file again and it tells me it cant connect, even though my 3DS ip is the same. Still no access to DevMenu
Before you do step 8 , delete the launcher.dat and rename the GWlauncher to launcher.dat - you need to do this otherwise it won't work. Also, when you boot while holding L does the top screen turn blue? If so and it boots into a normal looking 3ds homescreen, that's when you need to run the command. The step you're on, another person was having issues with it as well.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It there any cfw working on fw 3.xx. e.g roxas?
No.

Find one of this games and update to 4.X :

Animal Crossing - New Leaf (Europe) [EGDP]
Animal Crossing - New Leaf (USA) [EGDE]
Animal Hospital (Europe) [AZFP]
Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter - Albatross no Tsubasa (Japan) [ABCJ]
Crash City Mayhem (USA) [AC2E]
Digimon World Re-Digitize Decode (Japan) [ADJJ]
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Europe) [AYTP]
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (USA) [AYTE]
Fast & Furious - Showdown (USA) [AFHE]
Fire Emblem - Awakening (Europe) [AFEP]
Games Festival 1 (Europe) [AAEP]
I Love My Pets (Europe) [AA6P]
LEGO City Undercover - The Chase Begins (Europe) [AA8P]
LEGO City Undercover - The Chase Begins (USA) [AA8E]
LEGO Legends of Chima - Laval's Journey (Europe) [APRP]
LEGO Legends of Chima - Laval's Journey (USA) [APRE]
Luigi's Mansion 2 (Europe) [AGGP]
Luigi's Mansion 2 (USA) [AGGE]
Luigi's Mansion 2 (Japan) [AGGJ]
Luxor (Europe) [ALXP]
My Farm 3D (Europe) [ANJP]
Paper Mario - Super Seal (Taiwan) [AG5W]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity (Europe) [APDP]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity (USA) [APDE]
Shin Megami Tensei IV (USA) [AMXE]
Tomodachi Collection - Shin Seikatsu (Japan) [EC6J]
Turbo - Super Stunt Squad (Europe) [AANP]
Turbo - Super Stunt Squad (USA) [AANE]

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is a step missing, after the step 6, you're supposed to go into data management -> software and let the console doing its repair process.

Yes, isin13 if you don't do this it will never work. You have to rebuilt the database after you create the two files.

Last edited by pakrett,

isin13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a step missing, after the step 6, you're supposed to go into data management -> software and let the console doing its repair process.

Yes, isin13 if you don't do this it will never work. You have to rebuilt the database after you create the two files.

I think this worked, I got result code 0 like the instructions say i should, but the instructions also say i should now have DevMenu installed but i dont see any new icons.

isin13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
open any app and then return to home. You should see the devmenu icon
for some reason i repeated the step where you go to DS profile, and when that finished and i got sent back to the home screen, there was a present, and inside the present was the DevMenu, so i guess it all worked out. I followed the rest of the steps, and i guess everything is working thanks a ton! Now to figure out what steps i need to take next before i can play games.

Last edited by isin13,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for some reason i repeated the step where you go to DS profile, and when that finished and i got sent back to the home screen, there was a present, and inside the present was the DevMenu, so i guess it all worked out. I followed the rest of the steps, and i guess everything is working thanks a ton! Now to figure out what steps i need to take next before i can play games.
Go in the tutorial section ;)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what @Roxas75 needs to do it's to add some region free patches en region language patches
that will be exactly like GW without GW
Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.

@AHP_person has taken over the project, so I'm sure he'll be adding region free & all sorts of exciting features soon!

Last edited by Zidapi, , Reason: /s
Reactions: Chelsea_Fantasy

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright, thanks to zoogie and his tool, we may found a way to install FBI on a 2DS (It's also useful for O3DS if you don't want to do the whole cfw process) :

Download this pack : http://www.jheberg.net/captcha/fbi-injection-v15/

1. Use the gateway launcher.dat to create your emunand (format emunand, backup your sd card content first)
2. Setup rxTools : http://www.rxtools.net/#!howto (replace the rxTools.dat with one of the patched ones).
3. Update your emunand. (rxMode -> System Settings -> Double check you see RX-E in front of your firmware number (if you don't, stop here) -> don't exit the system settings -> Update your console)
4. Use rxTools to get your nand xorpad (Decryption Options -> Generate fat16 Xorpad). Put it on the FBI injection folder
5. Open emunand tool, choose extract emunand then choose the FBI injection folder for the destination
6. Execute decrypt.bat
7. Open WinImage.
8. Drag and drop the emuNAND.fat16.bin on the program then click on OK
9. Go to title/0040010/00022300/content for a EU emunand, title/0040010/00021300/content for a US one, and title/0040010/00020300/content for a JP one.
10. Delete the *.app and the *.tmp from the content folder.
11. Click on Image->Inject then choose the *.app in the content_region folder.
12. If needed, rename the tmd file to match with the name of the one you deleted, then inject it too.
13. Save and close WinImage.
14. Execute reencrypt.bat
15. Restore your emunand with emunand tool.
16. Boot on the emunand with rxTools. Select Health & Safety app. FBI should boot instead. :)

Tested it on a 4.2 O3DS + 9.8 emunand and it works fine, so it should work on a 2DS too. :)

A big thanks to @zoogie for the original method and @Riku for making it work on 9.0-9.8 (emunand). :)

Last edited by VerseHell,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, thanks to zoogie and his tool, we may found a way to install FBI on a 2DS :

Download this pack : http://jheberg.net/captcha/fbi-injection/

1. Use the gateway launcher.dat to create your emunand (format emunand, backup your sd card content first
2. Setup rxTools : http://www.rxtools.net/#!howto (replace the rxTools.dat with one of the patched one)
3. Use rxTools to get your nand xorpad (Decryption Options -> Generate fat16 Xorpad). Put it on the FBI injection folder
4. Open emunand tool, choose extract emunand then choose the FBI injection folder for the destination
5. Drag and drop your emunand on dragNandDumpForFat16.bat
6. When it's done (Ignore the error if you get one) , execute decrypt.bat
7. Execute the MAKE_FBI_NCCH which match your console region. It will generate a 0000000X.app file.
8. Open WinImage.
9. Drag and drop the emuNAND.fat16.bin.out on the program then click on OK
10. Go to title/0040010/00022300/content for a EU console or title/0040010/00021300/content for US one.
11. Delete the 0000000X.app inside. (You can extract it first if you want)
12. Click on Image->Inject then choose your own 0000000X.app.
16. Boot on the emunand with rxTools. Select Health & Safety app. FBI should boot instead. :)

Tested it on a 4.2 O3DS and it works fine, so it should work on a 2DS too. :)
This is insane. Props to you and especially @zoogie . Gonna implement this in my tutorial

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I wonder if it's possible to make a modified version of rxTools to work on the New3DS...

Why? ReiNAND will work on N3DS...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alright, thanks to zoogie and his tool, we may found a way to install FBI on a 2DS :

Download this pack : http://jheberg.net/captcha/fbi-injection/

1. Use the gateway launcher.dat to create your emunand (format emunand, backup your sd card content first
2. Setup rxTools : http://www.rxtools.net/#!howto (replace the rxTools.dat with one of the patched one)
3. Use rxTools to get your nand xorpad (Decryption Options -> Generate fat16 Xorpad). Put it on the FBI injection folder
4. Open emunand tool, choose extract emunand then choose the FBI injection folder for the destination
5. Drag and drop your emunand on dragNandDumpForFat16.bat
6. When it's done (Ignore the error if you get one) , execute decrypt.bat
7. Execute the MAKE_FBI_NCCH which match your console region. It will generate a 0000000X.app file.
8. Open WinImage.
9. Drag and drop the emuNAND.fat16.bin.out on the program then click on OK
10. Go to title/0040010/00022300/content for a EU console or title/0040010/00021300/content for US one.
11. Delete the 0000000X.app inside. (You can extract it first if you want)
12. Click on Image->Inject then choose your own 0000000X.app.

Tested it on a 4.2 O3DS and it works fine, so it should work on a 2DS too. :)

I wonder if there is a way to inject our custom apps into the official Nintendo Appsonly using a console (without using a computer). Anyway, thanks for the solution.

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if it's possible to make a modified version of rxTools to work on the New3DS...
it's possible , just replace the firmware and apply a few new patches with n3ds offsets funny Rei mentioned That recently, he "may" try some experimenting but who knows, currently still working on reinand which already works on n3ds ^^

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the doctors hands when you were just being born?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Us 40-50+ yr olds made it without phones or internet, and now kids freak out without having either. We would roll marbles for fun, no joke!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I played a little bit of snowday I'd say it's worth $10
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Then i should kill myself for being young
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty whatever, lets be a little more dramatic. I'm just saying times have changed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Talk about suicide really should be in the tos it's getting a little out of control in the shitbox I get people go through things but it's really a sensitive subject that shouldn't really be public
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Did you ever talk to your grandma or big brother about your feelings? If not you def should. It's ok, nobody is hating on you, you just should not be afraid to ask for help. Everybody at some time in they life goes thru things, and most are afraid to ask for help, but you should.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You could get some asshole in here that's all like do it do it and someone actually does why it should really be against the rules imo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too coward :cry:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No reason to be afraid. It's more cowardly to not admit that you have issues. I have issues, lots of them, but better to be honest, and open up to someone you trust, so you can work thru those issues together
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    To add there really isn't much help you can get online we gets an escape but if you really want things to get better professionals have those resources
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Tbh I have some confidence issues
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The internets for information life is forever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Confidence is something I didn't have till my mid 20's, so don't worry, it will come. Just be yourself, and if others don't like it, F em! Your true friends will like you no matter. I was a chubby kid thru school and got teased all the time. Many nights I remember sitting in bed crying thinking about being teased at school. Even made excuses to Mom trying to get out of going to school.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I was teased for being skinny just as bad as larger people do
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I have few friends
    still skinny. and at 52 yrs old I still hear shit like "eat a sandwich!"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Be happy with those few friends larger groups are dangerous
    Bitch. I'll out eat most people any day. lol. I eat entire pizzas, chips, baked goodies, giant ass steaks, whatever. I eat all the time and never gain weight.
    Difference between now and being a kid & teen ios how I handle those people. lol. I used to let people walk all over me.
    Now its like. Eat a sandwich? Excuse me? Did I approach you and tell you how fucking ugly you are? No? Okay then. Buh buy now. lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I used to care what people thought of me, now, I could give two shits. You get what you get like it or leave it!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can call me ugly we know already
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can call me ugly we know already