Homebrew Running Retail Cartridge Dumps on an IS-SNAKE-BOX

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone on here with an IS-SNAKE-BOX has successfully managed to run a retail cartridge dump on an IS-SNAKE-BOX. I've made my own backups with decrypt9 and tried to run them on the IS-SNAKE-BOX but have had no luck. I can run projects built with Unity on the IS-SNAKE-BOX no problem.

If someone could provide me with easy step-by-step instructions as to how to run legal retail cartridge and eShop backups on an IS-SNAKE-BOX that would be very helpful, thanks!

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate to be Noobish at this and will likely get bit but, WTF is the "IS-SNAKE-BOX"? is it a Code name to a dev kit or something?

BigPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can if you create a ccx/cia of the loose files using homebrew tools.

Ryan create a tool available here.

https://github.com/ryanrocks462/3DS-Dev-unit-Signing-Tools

I also create a GUI for the homebrew makerom.exe application to create CIA from Loose Files.

Note that it ain't very friendly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Note that you need the DEV AES COMMON KEY if you want it in CIA format.

Reactions: Zidapi

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone on here with an IS-SNAKE-BOX has successfully managed to run a retail cartridge dump on an IS-SNAKE-BOX. I've made my own backups with decrypt9 and tried to run them on the IS-SNAKE-BOX but have had no luck. I can run projects built with Unity on the IS-SNAKE-BOX no problem.

If someone could provide me with easy step-by-step instructions as to how to run legal retail cartridge and eShop backups on an IS-SNAKE-BOX that would be very helpful, thanks!

um that maybe doesn´t helps you but um I can´t get that dumb circle pad working, I´ve got a third Person Player Project which I´m porting to the 3ds, but with Unity´s Standard Settings it just uses the d-pad, also the Input Manager doesn´t work, btw you must have a lot of Money if bought a snake-box for 3.000$

Last edited by adrifcastr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1