Hacking Running Loadiine kernel exploit just shows black screen with white dots... :/

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,757
  • Replies 38
  • Likes 1

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Voxel Sutdios , ur developing a homebrew game for the wii-u? great job! I too was forced to buy another wii-u. I have nearly all the worthwhile games on my original wii-u in digital format, but it's no big loss. I've enjoyed the system immensely. playing some of the retro games like yoshi's island brought back some memories. :)

Reactions: Deleted User

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Voxel Sutdios , ur developing a homebrew game for the wii-u? great job! I too was forced to buy another wii-u. I have nearly all the worthwhile games on my original wii-u in digital format, but it's no big loss. I've enjoyed the system immensely. playing some of the retro games like yoshi's island brought back some memories. :)

Not really a homebrew game, since it's a real game ;)

D

Deleted User

OP
I actually had some games like Splatoon, Sonic Lost World, Minecraft, And of course, Stick Magician, all actually ready on my SD card before I got my 5.3.2 Wii U. :P

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own the digital version of splatoon on my original wii-u, but I still haven't gotten around to playing it. I was obsessed with shovel knight for a while. I even bought that game on the ps4 simply for the trophies. :P

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by Wishi,
Reactions: Deleted User

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I read somewhere that tapping "x" repeatedly (opening and shutting the curtains) will help the exploit be more successful. I've never had to do that but maybe it will help someone.

jurulz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The same thing happened to me once so far
I run Loadiine and it works great but suddenly I had this same problem with white dots appearing on screen and the kernel exploit refusing to work.
What I did was follow the advice posted somewhere here in this forum by Pounou

Self hosting work great but you have to know something. If you use original kexploit for cafiine or wup installer and after you want use modified kernel exploit for loadiine your wii u will freeze everytime. Vice and versa if you use loadiine and after wup installer. This is one simple fix :
  1. When its freeze power off the wii u
  2. When power on launch internet browser and load youtube.
  3. Go back to home menu and system setting
  4. Quit to home menu and load again youtube on internet browser
  5. Power off wii u and when you turn on its ok.
  6. If not just redo the step and it will work.

and it immediately fixed the problem for me! Hope it helps

Wow! I confirmed instant Fix for me.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to start a flame war with the developers, but NWPlayer123 actually gave kernel access to someone who will remain unnamed. Reason: he's a smash 4 mod-er (apparently "modder" is incorrect).

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to start a flame war with the developers, but NWPlayer123 actually gave kernel access to someone who will remain unnamed. Reason: he's a smash 4 mod-er (apparently "modder" is incorrect).
a "modder", yeah.

They barely do anything better than what most of us already did months ago.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmation.PNG
Source of image (second post on linked page): http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-dump-without-sd-card.422557/page-2

(Hopefully you know who this is).

What's more, NWPlayer123 was giving advice and referenced (something to the effect of) "the package I sent you". (I'll dig up that thread if need be.)

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmation.PNG
Source of image (second post on linked page): http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-dump-without-sd-card.422557/page-2

(Hopefully you know who this is).

What's more, NWPlayer123 was giving advice and referenced (something to the effect of) "the package I sent you". (I'll dig up that thread if need be.)
I didn't know Robot modded Smash :unsure: You learn something new every day
I've only ever given it to people after I got MN1's permission, and there's only one or two instances of that I remember and that's cause I knew them better than he did so I sent them the binary and linked to my "April Fools" Loadiine GX2 post on page 108 which is probably what you're thinking of with the "package"

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know Robot modded Smash :unsure: You learn something new every day
I've only ever given it to people after I got MN1's permission, and there's only one or two instances of that I remember and that's cause I knew them better than he did so I sent them the binary and linked to my "April Fools" Loadiine GX2 post on page 108 which is probably what you're thinking of with the "package"
Oh, sorry! I can't believe I fell for that....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/2UeWMgjwogU?si=PfULn0Jf4XpnU6M_ Now I know how to install m.2