JarodLH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This quit working for me. Dunno why but every time I click kernel10 (5.5.0 / 5.5.1) so that I can load SDCafiine it freezes and I don't get the illuminati thing anymore. I didn't make any changes to my sd card or anything. So I'm not sure what the problem is. And yes I tried deleting cookies

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"You need to *always* run the Kernel Exploit before you try to open an app (Loadiine, etc.). That includes between reboots, after you already launched another app, a game..." Is there a way to gain kernel access indefinitely and between reboots? That's kind of really annoying to have to do that every time.

hamid

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
fsgetsource faild!
i had no problem until yesterday but after that i got this error "fsgetsource faild!"
i tried several micro sd memory card but nothing changed
same error occured!!!
can anyone help me?

barran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fsgetsource faild!
i had no problem until yesterday but after that i got this error "fsgetsource faild!"
i tried several micro sd memory card but nothing changed
same error occured!!!
can anyone help me?

i had the same problem some hours ago...i could solve the problem with blowing some air in the SD Slot, looks like there was some dust in it, now it works again... i heard these error "fsgetsource faild" means that it cant access the SD card... give it a try and let me know

hamid

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
i had the same problem some hours ago...i could solve the problem with blowing some air in the SD Slot, looks like there was some dust in it, now it works again... i heard these error "fsgetsource faild" means that it cant access the SD card... give it a try and let me know
thanx
problem solved
i had broken one pin of sd slot
thats because of faulty micro sd adapter
i repaired that this morning
and i had one new problem
in vwii when i run d2x cios installer
there is no "v10 beta53 d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vwii"
:sad::sad::(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol