Hacking Runescape on wii (Don't Laugh lol)

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MeowMix said:
How about no? All im asking is for VNC and you keep coming out with silly remarks..

How about you drop the attitude? You aren't asking for anything, you're demanding it.

The reality is that while a VNC for every platform would be ideal, it just isn't practical from a technical standpoint. I believe someone was working on one, but the project page has since disappeared from Wiibrew.

Even if they were able to get it functional, it wouldn't ever be adequate for remote gaming.

Your only option is to hope for a more native solution, such as Java for Wii Linux.

MeowMix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
teq said:
MeowMix said:
How about no? All im asking is for VNC and you keep coming out with silly remarks..

How about you drop the attitude? You aren't asking for anything, you're demanding it.

The reality is that while a VNC for every platform would be ideal, it just isn't practical from a technical standpoint. I believe someone was working on one, but the project page has since disappeared from Wiibrew.

Even if they were able to get it functional, it wouldn't ever be adequate for remote gaming.

Your only option is to hope for a more native solution, such as Java for Wii Linux.

I'm not trying to demand anything, I'm just trying to suggest VNC. And I didn't have any attitude on, It's the way I are. Anyway Using Win2ds VNC client + server I was able to play runescape with like 0.4 Milisecond lag which was barely even noticeable, the only problem here was typing with the touchscreen which was annoying, Which is why i suggest VNC on the Wii so you could use a USB keyboard and USB Mouse, anyway I'm out of here Im going over to tehskeen, I'd rather be in a enviroment where people are allowed to suggest ideas without being flamed at.. Gbatemp should be renamed to GBAPirates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...