Hacking Rune Factory: A Fantasy harvest Moon

buttfucker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm using r4 to play this game and it loads and saves fine but whenever I go into the hospital the game freeezes[black screen with music still playing]. Does anyone have this problem also or is this just m? Please help!

buttfucker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
roger doger, I will try downloading it agian. Sheesh. The thought of not being to hit the girl in the hospital[if there is one] is killing me.

I will post agian if I encounter any problems. Thanks
smile.gif

buttfucker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hospital still black out and feeze but I can still play the game. The only problem is the status effect mute. is there nyway to get rid of it besides the doctor?

buttfucker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I got pissed at the registration page because it didn't go through in one try so I picked this name
sleep.gif

anyway how do you cure "Silent" without going to the doctor?

jackmace_ryo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a similar problem but in a different place (a cave) but after formatting my SD card to FAT32 the problem is gone, so yeah, try formatting your card.

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
I format all my cards to fat32 with 8K allocation unit size. This seems to be the most compatible. I just checked Castlevania POR on a SanDisk 2GB microsd and it seemed to work good. Sorry I don't know where it was made as I didn't check the package before throwing it out but I know I got it at staples in the states.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips