Gaming Rune factory 2.

dewp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
first of all, much better than the first one. liking this much more.

LOL @ loads of the characters having really deep black voice actors - not that it's a bad thing just it doesn't go with the characters at all XD.

also, do you have to eat everyday? what do you have to eat, and how much, what happens if you don't eat, thanks

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rune Factory was great, this is greater. RF1 tried to make it a multi-generational game, but once I beat the final boss and got married, I stopped playing it. RF2 has certain areas and tasks that you can't even go through until you make it to the second generation. This was a very smart way to do this. Although, I am a little stuck right now, I am still enjoying it.

And to answer your question, no, you don't have to eat every day. The only reason you should ever eat is to recover hp or other abilities. Other than that, it is a wasted of time.

dewp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
but sometimes when you eat a vegetable for example a little tomatoe appears underneath your HP bar, what does that mean?

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means you are "digesting it", for lack of a better term. In RF1, there were times when you couldn't eat something again until you were finished digesting the first bite and the apple dissapeared.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 is just a whole lot bigger and deeper. I loved RF1 and spent a ton of time on it. I thought, how could they possible make any major improvements on this? But, they have!

dewp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Doe anyone else have the problem of really bad laggy/stuttering when you enter the monster farm thing

dewp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
actually.. laggs whenever there are more than 4 people on screen :/ .... anyone else got this prob?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dewp said:
actually.. laggs whenever there are more than 4 people on screen :/ .... anyone else got this prob?
Yeah, it does that.

Also, for some reason, RF 2 lost my interest faster than the original. I'm not sure, but the second game feels a bit too easy in comparason. I still enjoyed it, but of course, it's just my own opinion.

dewp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you don't need to play 1 to play this..

another thig that bothers me is how fucking shit the monsters ar at harvesting... i end up doing it all myself!

also the task where you have to play rock paper scissors was probably the monst annoying thing i;ve ever had to do in a game, I wanted to kill the little bitch

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
dewp said:

another thig that bothers me is how fucking shit the monsters ar at harvesting... i end up doing it all myself!

also the task where you have to play rock paper scissors was probably the monst annoying thing i;ve ever had to do in a game, I wanted to kill the little bitch

Really? I actually managed to do that rock paper scissors first time.

I haven't even bothered to get monsters that water/harvest/whatnot for me, so I wouldn't know what that's like. It is pretty damn time consuming though.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
dewp said:

erm.. what do you mean by "the monsters ar at harvesting" ??
well.. if you mean how and when... there centain monster can harvest and some can watering.
and you have to use the brush to increase the closeness as the more closeness, the monster can watering and harvesting more.
oh: and they start to work pretty late ... lazy bunch... although with 2 monsters harvest, 2 monster water, with all 10 hearts, they can take care of the field next to ur house
smile.gif
)

p/s: check gamefaqs or ign.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i tried to get the mosters to self sustain the farm my planting grain and then assigning the monsters to harvest and water, but it never really worked out. I think the problem was i never cleared the margin where i was having the mosters with enough food to worry about the crops that are going to make me money. oh well.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:
I think i tried to get the mosters to self sustain the farm my planting grain and then assigning the monsters to harvest and water, but it never really worked out. I think the problem was i never cleared the margin where i was having the mosters with enough food to worry about the crops that are going to make me money. oh well.

Just go and plan some grass. they regrow. good source of rune point as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol