Hacking Homebrew ROM Hack Rune Factory 1 2 and 3 any cheats available?

HexSam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own all RF games up to 5, including Frontier and Tides of Destiny on the Wii, although I figured out how to obtain cheats for those two. What I'm struggling with is 1 2 and 3, RF4 already has accessible cheats, but I haven't been able to find any for the rest. If anyone knows where/how I can find them, or if anyone knows of any forums/links where they're already available that would be greatly appreciated. Mostly just looking for money/time/level and exp cheats, I've played through all of these games as a kid, and now I just wanna see every ending/possible marriage candidate and have fun without the stress and struggle of having to grind for it all again. Any help is appreciated.

HexSam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of these are DS games; how are you playing them? Modded console, flashcart, emulator? Do you know how to use cheats for whichever method you're using?
I'm playing them on a homebrewed 3DS, I do know how to use cheats, and add cheat files, but I don't know how to find my own through the game. The cheat types are CTRPF-AR codes, so its listed by game number, like, for example, HM A New Beginning would be: 00040000000A5900 and a cheat line would be

[Max money]
085AF0DC FFFFFF5F

I just don't know how to obtain the number/letter codes.
Post automatically merged:

All of these are DS games; how are you playing them? Modded console, flashcart, emulator? Do you know how to use cheats for whichever method you're using?
Another question though (I'm not allowed to share links yet, so that's why I'm cutting that part off) would all of those codes work on a 3DS? It says DS, and I assume that's fine, but for the game ID being an ARFP- would that work? Every game I have on it starts with 004 or 005, then follows with exactly 7 zeros and a few numbers at the end that differentiate between the games and versions. So would those codes work as long as I get the actual game number ID instead? Or would I need to use a different code list.

Last edited by HexSam,

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah those ar e ds games you need a different program or something.

Dont you have to rip the DS games using twilight++ and then add the cheats in using the r4 program on the PC
:-? I only had a few games on the DS (FAT yeah that thing)

- and HMANB has more cheats on twilight++ side BTY FYI JIC
yeah you are going to have to rip those games :-< There is no support for these on the 3ds nor on the n3ds

-Edit :-O oh wow nice codes I decided to look at them, Idid not have some of them. The program you are looking for is r4cce. But you need twilight++
I believe DeadSkulzz or something has a thread in the DS about the cheat (usercheat is what you are looking for)
Twilightt++ is Rocket (I thing that is his name (or her or them or something like that)
-Codejunkies are ment for Twilighton the DS (3ds n3ds family)

Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...