[Rumour] Animal Crossing 3DS?

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
PyroSpark said:
I just hope a cheat device is made for the 3DS fast.

When it comes to Animal Crossing I want my items NOW, damn it!

Yeahno, sorry. I really hope there is no cheating device for it. People will probably once again make those bricker seeds, and building seeds that screwed up many game carts for people.

Lets hope that it's like City Folk where they are used little to never.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't seem like Nintendo to use such a generic game as a demo for their new technologies. For the DS they used touch screen controlled Metroid Prime, for the Wii they had motion controlled wii sports. So it seems unlikely that they'd simply rehash an old game which can't really be improved that much with the inclusion of 3d.

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe it can with an completely new animal crossing that no one expected! And with the high graphics of 3DS is it very cool to play
gba.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty much a given. Rumour or not I can see it happening 100%. Animal Crossing was successful as a handheld so I wouldn't why Ninty won't take advantage of that.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ChrisRX said:
It doesn't seem like Nintendo to use such a generic game as a demo for their new technologies. For the DS they used touch screen controlled Metroid Prime, for the Wii they had motion controlled wii sports. So it seems unlikely that they'd simply rehash an old game which can't really be improved that much with the inclusion of 3d.
Metroid Prime was just another Metroid game.
Wii Sports was just another sports game.
Animal Crossing 3DS will just be another Animal Crossing game.

/me going by your logic.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
ChrisRX said:

/me going by your logic.

Meh, Metroid Prime DS wasn't all that great IMO, and it definitely didn't have the same feel as the GC/Wii iterations.
Wii Sports was not at all just another sports game...it was more of a mini-game collection that was motion controlled
Animal Crossing...has been ported to the Gamecube, DS, and Wii from the N64 with very little change. Unless they do something bigger on the 3DS, there is no reason to get it on launch.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
monkat said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ChrisRX said:

/me going by your logic.

Meh, Metroid Prime DS wasn't all that great IMO, and it definitely didn't have the same feel as the GC/Wii iterations.
Wii Sports was not at all just another sports game...it was more of a mini-game collection that was motion controlled
Animal Crossing...has been ported to the Gamecube, DS, and Wii from the N64 with very little change. Unless they do something bigger on the 3DS, there is no reason to get it on launch.
The N64/NGC to DS AC change was pretty huge, DS to Wii... Not so much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER