• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,871
  • Replies 9
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
spyro-reignited-trilogy-20-things-you-didn-t-know-about-gaming-s-most-iconic-dragon-719938-jpg.157583

An anonymous leaker has told Go Nintendo the Spyro Reignited Trilogy will be released on the Switch on the 3rd of September. This guy apparently has credibility because he has provided leaks in the past which have later turned out to be true. It will apparently be officially announced at E3.

As many of you will probably remember, this game has been leaked again, and again and again by official sources, on top of a leak from the Taiwanese rating board for a PC release. The game was originally leaked by Kotaku, stating the game will be released on PS4 first then other platforms after it's exclusivity period ends. This project is one badly kept secret, as bad as Assassin's Creed III on Switch.

The frame pacing is supposed to be pretty bad in this 30fps locked game. Hopefully this is improved in the Switch release.

I think this leak is likely to be true, but lacking an official announcement, don't get your hopes up.

Source: https://www.gonintendo.com/stories/...ited-trilogy-coming-to-switch-on-sept-3rd-201

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Quantumcat

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i hope a physical release with all on cart, if they do it like ps4 physical release where you only have the first on disc and need to download the other two i will just pass on it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Same deal as ps4/xbox one version first on cart and need to download the other 2, srs activision is doing this even on ps4, COD ww2 was the same crap without the day one patche the disc didnt even worked...

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I really hate all these leakers ruining all the potential surprises for the overseas markets but over here in glorious japan we get stuff games here first and have better technology.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.