[Rumor] Borderlands 2 Confirmed?

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just hoping the devs haven't sold out this time and are gonna try and cash-in on being over the top and really modern or something. The last one sorta was a gambit, and the efforts paid off--with that sort of success, and the games that are coming out currently, the devs better not do something stupid that they think would be a worth competition.

That's what happened to a bunch a games, especially Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Stupid twits
frown.gif

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind an upgrade to the next unreal engine, some other engine, or just make the graphics pop a bit more.

I just started playing Stalker: SoC, but with the Stalker Complete 2009 mod, the facelift is amazing so far. There's your somewhat more stealth and more life in towns rpg-ish shooter, just sans skill points. Apparently the same team also worked some magic on the other 2 in the series and supposedly makes the prequel: 'Stalker: Clear Sky' enjoyable.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit off topic, but the Stalker series is amazing. I heard a couple of the team members also worked on Metro 2033, which is a lot like the Stalker games, only a lot shorter, but way more compact and energizing. Clear Sky, even with the Complete Mod, is still pretty meh... I played it though, and it wasn't all that fun. There's a HUGE mod for the original which adds new areas and ports areas from Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat... that's one to try if you want a really new Stalker experience
smile.gif

I can't go back to Fallout 3 after the Stalker games.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Funny I own the first on ps3 in editor choice with all the DLC but i barely played it, i just went though killing the first boss (nine toes.. and only one ball lmao) .. Ps3 is my brother's so there is the why.. i should buy my own someday and seriously get into gaming (i got yakuza 3-4, red dead redemption and dead space 2 almost untouched as well) for now i move between my new psp and my old ps2 with some super robot taisen Z and devil summoner.

Well for the first few steps ingame and all the positive reviews of the first i guess it deserves a sequel, more FPS mixed with RPG can't hurt!

Also, sorry for telling my gaming life on that post but i was in the mood XD

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
Funny I own the first on ps3 in editor choice with all the DLC but i barely played it, i just went though killing the first boss (nine toes.. and only one ball lmao)

Heh, actually he has 3 balls. And later you meet Sledge (P.S. You guys are not friends). Gotta love those Boss intros.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: