[Rumor] Borderlands 2 Confirmed?

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just hoping the devs haven't sold out this time and are gonna try and cash-in on being over the top and really modern or something. The last one sorta was a gambit, and the efforts paid off--with that sort of success, and the games that are coming out currently, the devs better not do something stupid that they think would be a worth competition.

That's what happened to a bunch a games, especially Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Stupid twits
frown.gif

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind an upgrade to the next unreal engine, some other engine, or just make the graphics pop a bit more.

I just started playing Stalker: SoC, but with the Stalker Complete 2009 mod, the facelift is amazing so far. There's your somewhat more stealth and more life in towns rpg-ish shooter, just sans skill points. Apparently the same team also worked some magic on the other 2 in the series and supposedly makes the prequel: 'Stalker: Clear Sky' enjoyable.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit off topic, but the Stalker series is amazing. I heard a couple of the team members also worked on Metro 2033, which is a lot like the Stalker games, only a lot shorter, but way more compact and energizing. Clear Sky, even with the Complete Mod, is still pretty meh... I played it though, and it wasn't all that fun. There's a HUGE mod for the original which adds new areas and ports areas from Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat... that's one to try if you want a really new Stalker experience
smile.gif

I can't go back to Fallout 3 after the Stalker games.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Funny I own the first on ps3 in editor choice with all the DLC but i barely played it, i just went though killing the first boss (nine toes.. and only one ball lmao) .. Ps3 is my brother's so there is the why.. i should buy my own someday and seriously get into gaming (i got yakuza 3-4, red dead redemption and dead space 2 almost untouched as well) for now i move between my new psp and my old ps2 with some super robot taisen Z and devil summoner.

Well for the first few steps ingame and all the positive reviews of the first i guess it deserves a sequel, more FPS mixed with RPG can't hurt!

Also, sorry for telling my gaming life on that post but i was in the mood XD

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
Funny I own the first on ps3 in editor choice with all the DLC but i barely played it, i just went though killing the first boss (nine toes.. and only one ball lmao)

Heh, actually he has 3 balls. And later you meet Sledge (P.S. You guys are not friends). Gotta love those Boss intros.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1