[Rumor] 3DS RELEASE DATE--announced by German Newspaper

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500x_3ds_release_date_rumor_europe.jpg

"This week, Nintendo is slated to make the Nintendo 3DS's release date public. German newspaper Bild claims to have the jump on the goods.

According to Bild, the Nintendo 3DS will go on sale in Japan on November 11. It will then "probably" go on sale in Europe in spring 2011 and is priced at €200. Release info. for North America is not mentioned.

Bild also lists launch titles for the Nintendo 3DS: Mario Kart 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle."

"It is worth noting that the Bild is the biggest selling newspaper in Europe. It is also a tabloid and isn't exactly noted for backing up every story it prints. In this article, the paper bluntly gives the release date as fact without alluding to where the information came from.

Apparently, the paper did correctly mention the Wii Remote before Nintendo president Satoru Iwata debuted the controller in the Tokyo Game Show keynote speech.

Kotaku is following up with Nintendo and will update this post if the company comments.

Previously, a former employee of a Japanese peripheral company dated the Nintendo 3DS for November 11 in The Land of the Rising Sun, while an American website is claiming to have the portable's specs."

via KOTAKU

i cant wait!!!!

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arrgh, November 11, spring 2011...
Dude, why do consoles take months to fking release in the EU? =.=
If it's coming earlier in the US, I'm gonna pre-order it from there.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wabsta said:
Arrgh, November 11, spring 2011...
Dude, why do consoles take months to fking release in the EU? =.=
If it's coming earlier in the US, I'm gonna pre-order it from there.
yesterday there where rumors that Gamestop would send them 22 november, not spring 2011.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um yeah, these are all still rumors. I vote we should stop posting guestimated dates unless it's official. It's only a few days to wait. Just wait!

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The only release dates I trust are those officially announced by Nintendo, or that which the pretty girls in my local store tell me because they have a habit of being right. When Rachel lets me reserve my 3DS, I'll listen. Until then, meh.

But at least having seen my wage packet I now know that I'll be paying for my 3DS in cash, not trading in everything I own for it. That'll stun them rigid. I NEVER pay cash. Primarily because I've never bloody got any...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1