Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Emerald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Only if you are bothered by the new names (Bell Tower, Petrel, Ariana, Archer, Proton, Embedded Tower, Dowsing MCHN... =p) all the (U) cheats work on it, and the saves too.

Dr.Killa

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idn said:
mvp8106 said:
actually i think im not sure i got a bak file but is there suppose to be 2 files that come out of it other then the original rom u had in it?
the .bak file is the original file, it's renamed before patching. then the patcher creates a .nds file from that .bak file. it has the same name as your original file, but it's the patched version. how many times will this topic be raised again?

no wonder why i froze.... i thought it was the other way around

mvp8106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idn said:
mvp8106 said:
actually i think im not sure i got a bak file but is there suppose to be 2 files that come out of it other then the original rom u had in it?
the .bak file is the original file, it's renamed before patching. then the patcher creates a .nds file from that .bak file. it has the same name as your original file, but it's the patched version. if you didn't get the .bak one, then I think something went wrong.
i used the bak file just turned it into nds thou

D

Deleted User

DSTT is on a role today baby!!!! first Sonic and Sega all stars racing and now Pokemon SS HG!!!!!!!

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
mvp8106 said:
i used the bak file just turned it into nds thou
original poster, please, write in big, shiny letters in the first post: "use the .nds file, not the .bak". this is getting tiring.

GwJumpman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly does this do? Will this remove any and all freezes occurring during gameplay of the (U) HGSS games?

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
GwJumpman said:
What exactly does this do? Will this remove any and all freezes occurring during gameplay of the (U) HGSS games?
no, it turns your HGSS into Barbie's Horse Adventures.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Does anyone know if this works for other versions besides U or E (I mean like in French or Spanish or stuff like that) Anyway great job, I was seriously thinking this would be unpatchable...

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
GwJumpman said:
Will my Japanese save file work with the english version? If not, is there a way to make it work?
if you go back two pages before this one you just might find out.

banditkeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GwJumpman said:
Will my Japanese save file work with the english version? If not, is there a way to make it work?

This has been answered a bazillion times on the boards. Jsut spend some time looking through..
IT will work. Just rename the Jap SAV to the EXACT name of the English rom minus the .nds bit.
Seriously.. people got to just fork out some time going through stuff instead of asking the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Nachiitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this have been answer yet, but im a little hurry...
smile.gif

I tested this, but after some events it froze, with R4 1.18 YSmenu 1.17a12 the problem can be that the save is corrupted?...Thnx
wink.gif

GwJumpman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, relax. I've been in like 10 topics on the subject of translations/anti-piracy. What's faster? Going through all the topics I've read here until I find the answer, or asking a question that got answered in four minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1