Gaming Rose Online DS Coming This 8/7/08

ndpndnt16

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
203
Trophies
0
Location
shenzhen
XP
105
Country
its in chinese but just use any online translator

Faith?????????????????ROSE Online???????????2008?8?7???NDS?????????????????????

??????????????“????”??“??”????????“??”???????????100????????????“??”?????????????“????”????????“??????”?“??????”???“??????”????????????????“??”???????????????????“??????”?????????????????????????“??????”??????????????“????”?????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????


if you cant see install some asian languages to your computer.hey i might be wrong im not that good in chinese

20080502112056619ed2.jpg

20080502112054670oc3.jpg
 

Urza

hi
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
6,493
Trophies
0
XP
672
Country
United States
So many MMORPGs have been promised, but we have yet to see any.

I really don't think the idea is tangible.
 

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
2,324
Trophies
0
XP
1,046
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.




Will we ever see a Western release of an MMORPG, on the DS?

Unlikely.


Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.
 

blahman

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
243
Trophies
0
XP
151
Country
United States
LOL
ndpndnt16 you got it all wrong.
did you just see "ROSE Online" and "NDS" together and got all excited thinking its coming out?

What that little snippet says is that the upcoming horror title "mide wa ikenai" will be released on august 7th, and that ROSE Online's characters and location will will somehow make an appearance in the game.
 

Kamiyama

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
507
Trophies
0
XP
1,619
Country
Finland
It'd be nice if this is true. I really liked this a lot when it was on open beta testing. Too bad this turned to pay-to-play game. There's private servers, yeah, but all what I was tried was crap. Only high rate or high lag servers.
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.




Will we ever see a Western release of an MMORPG, on the DS?

Unlikely.


Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.

Yeah, if it was out there'd be a ROM dump... which there isn't.
 

Kellicros

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
412
Trophies
0
XP
278
Country
blahman said:
LOL
ndpndnt16 you got it all wrong.
did you just see "ROSE Online" and "NDS" together and got all excited thinking its coming out?

What that little snippet says is that the upcoming horror title "mide wa ikenai" will be released on august 7th, and that ROSE Online's characters and location will will somehow make an appearance in the game.
Yeah, I got somewhat excited seeing the thread title, but after having read the first paragraph of the article I know it is disappointing, it is too good to be true anyway. This thread is hella misleading but it is great to see another horror game coming to the DS.
tongue.gif
 

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
3,783
Trophies
0
Age
49
Location
Out of the corner of your eye
Website
Visit site
XP
71
Country
warmijwilfaain said:
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.




Will we ever see a Western release of an MMORPG, on the DS?

Unlikely.


Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.

Yeah, if it was out there'd be a ROM dump... which there isn't.


It was released last Novemebr, in Korea.

Try and keep up ...

Plus, not ever game gets dumped.

Which is why we have a list of undumped games
wink.gif
 

Ruri

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
574
Trophies
0
XP
273
Country
United States
Maple Story DS is not an online game. That's been discussed repeatedly, although I don't have the link on hand at the moment. It was never intended to be a MMORPG; it's just a single-player game using the look and feel of the MMORPG.
 

BORTZ

The Amazing
Supervisor
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
13,172
Trophies
2
Age
32
Location
Pittsburgh
XP
14,795
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
I remember hearing about Maple Story and Ragnarok coming to the DS.. long time ago.. and no news after that..

And those screens are to good to be a DS game..
huh.gif
i was gonns say. man those screenshots look amazing! and thats before the 60fps kicks in.
 

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
4,787
Trophies
0
XP
451
Country
I remember reading maple story wasnt actually MMORPG or whatever. it was a shit game with maple story theme/characters.
 

soliunasm

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
317
Trophies
0
XP
276
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.




Will we ever see a Western release of an MMORPG, on the DS?

Unlikely.


Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.
April 2008 interview from Min Kim said Maplestory DS is in its final development stages, slated for a Fall/Autumn release.
 

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
3,150
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
228
Country
Canada
Bob Evil said:
warmijwilfaain said:
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.




Will we ever see a Western release of an MMORPG, on the DS?

Unlikely.


Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.

Yeah, if it was out there'd be a ROM dump... which there isn't.


It was released last Novemebr, in Korea.

Try and keep up ...

Plus, not ever game gets dumped.

Which is why we have a list of undumped games
wink.gif

Actuallly, it never came out, in Korea... They've delayed it. It's coming out this year.
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
ojsinnerz said:
Bob Evil said:
warmijwilfaain said:
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.




Will we ever see a Western release of an MMORPG, on the DS?

Unlikely.


Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.

Yeah, if it was out there'd be a ROM dump... which there isn't.


It was released last Novemebr, in Korea.

Try and keep up ...

Plus, not ever game gets dumped.

Which is why we have a list of undumped games
wink.gif

Actuallly, it never came out, in Korea... They've delayed it. It's coming out this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MapleStory_DS

Evidence to support it. TBA 2008-2009.

TRY AND KEEP UP, BOB EVIL
smile.gif
 

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
526
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
49
Country
United States
damn pwnage.

anyhoo im excited for maple story. seems tightt. lets hope it gets released in the west. i was reading it was not going to for a longgg time.
 

NightKry

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
278
Trophies
0
Location
Like, here?
Website
Visit site
XP
151
Country
Canada
I've done a manual translation of what it says... If you're wondering, I'm Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese so I can actually read this.

Faith?????????????????ROSE Online???????????2008?8?7???NDS?????????????????????
Faith Company has announced yesterday that the online game 's role will be revealed in the 2008, August 7th's release of is a type of game that you have to find the "Soul" in each "Soul Photograph", and use the stylus to "exorcise" the terrifying game. And it continues describing ...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
So far, how 's character and environment will appear in
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 25 bucks right now