Gaming Rose Online DS Coming This 8/7/08

ndpndnt16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
its in chinese but just use any online translator

Faith?????????????????ROSE Online???????????2008?8?7???NDS?????????????????????

??????????????“????”??“??”????????“??”???????????100????????????“??”?????????????“????”????????“??????”?“??????”???“??????”????????????????“??”???????????????????“??????”?????????????????????????“??????”??????????????“????”?????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

if you cant see install some asian languages to your computer.hey i might be wrong im not that good in chinese

20080502112056619ed2.jpg

20080502112054670oc3.jpg

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many MMORPGs have been promised, but we have yet to see any.

I really don't think the idea is tangible.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.

Will we ever see a Western release of an MMORPG, on the DS?

Unlikely.

Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL
ndpndnt16 you got it all wrong.
did you just see "ROSE Online" and "NDS" together and got all excited thinking its coming out?

What that little snippet says is that the upcoming horror title "mide wa ikenai" will be released on august 7th, and that ROSE Online's characters and location will will somehow make an appearance in the game.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It'd be nice if this is true. I really liked this a lot when it was on open beta testing. Too bad this turned to pay-to-play game. There's private servers, yeah, but all what I was tried was crap. Only high rate or high lag servers.

D

Deleted User

jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:
All there has been is the Korean release of Maple Story DS, last year ... and even that is hard to find in Korea, apparently.

Unlikely.

Just so that you are aware, Maplestory DS has yet to be released, as so far as anything on the Internet has told us. In fact, for the longest time, the sources pointing towards the game weren't directly from the publisher, it makes me think it was a hoax until they realized there was a potential market for it.

Yeah, if it was out there'd be a ROM dump... which there isn't.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
blahman said:
LOL
ndpndnt16 you got it all wrong.
did you just see "ROSE Online" and "NDS" together and got all excited thinking its coming out?

What that little snippet says is that the upcoming horror title "mide wa ikenai" will be released on august 7th, and that ROSE Online's characters and location will will somehow make an appearance in the game.
Yeah, I got somewhat excited seeing the thread title, but after having read the first paragraph of the article I know it is disappointing, it is too good to be true anyway. This thread is hella misleading but it is great to see another horror game coming to the DS.
tongue.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
warmijwilfaain said:
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:

Unlikely.

It was released last Novemebr, in Korea.

Try and keep up ...

Plus, not ever game gets dumped.

Which is why we have a list of undumped games
wink.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maple Story DS is not an online game. That's been discussed repeatedly, although I don't have the link on hand at the moment. It was never intended to be a MMORPG; it's just a single-player game using the look and feel of the MMORPG.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
I remember hearing about Maple Story and Ragnarok coming to the DS.. long time ago.. and no news after that..

And those screens are to good to be a DS game..
huh.gif
i was gonns say. man those screenshots look amazing! and thats before the 60fps kicks in.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember reading maple story wasnt actually MMORPG or whatever. it was a shit game with maple story theme/characters.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:

Unlikely.

April 2008 interview from Min Kim said Maplestory DS is in its final development stages, slated for a Fall/Autumn release.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bob Evil said:
warmijwilfaain said:
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:

Unlikely.

Try and keep up ...

wink.gif

Actuallly, it never came out, in Korea... They've delayed it. It's coming out this year.

D

Deleted User

ojsinnerz said:
Bob Evil said:
warmijwilfaain said:
jesterscourt said:
Bob Evil said:

Unlikely.

Try and keep up ...

wink.gif

Actuallly, it never came out, in Korea... They've delayed it. It's coming out this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MapleStory_DS

Evidence to support it. TBA 2008-2009.

TRY AND KEEP UP, BOB EVIL
smile.gif

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damn pwnage.

anyhoo im excited for maple story. seems tightt. lets hope it gets released in the west. i was reading it was not going to for a longgg time.

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've done a manual translation of what it says... If you're wondering, I'm Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese so I can actually read this.

Faith?????????????????ROSE Online???????????2008?8?7???NDS?????????????????????
Faith Company has announced yesterday that the online game 's role will be revealed in the 2008, August 7th's release of is a type of game that you have to find the "Soul" in each "Soul Photograph", and use the stylus to "exorcise" the terrifying game. And it continues describing ...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
So far, how 's character and environment will appear in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.