Gaming Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

john.jingle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I'm in a dilemma. I thought that the instruments are compatible with each other but after a couple research, this only applies to the 360 and PS3 versions. Now I have to choose one. Which of the two series is better and in what terms? Do any of them have online and how many games are there in the series are released thus far?

RolfThiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GH has more Customs on the Wii - RB2 and AC/DC working great ...
My two cents ... I don't like Rockband so much - feels better to play GH - the balls are more easy to hit then the tiny little one in RB ...
But ... Rockband looks better --- but when you play you will not see it!

Go for GH!!!

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
Guitar hero .

The guitar hero instruments work with rock band 2 , you can download a rockband 1 custom disk so you get the best of both worlds.

lyoozero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Buy Guitar Hero for the controllers, beacause they work on both games.
I'd say Rock Band is better than GH, because of many good design choices and DLC. GH has some pretty stupid design choices that take away from the experience (such as the bad placemente of the rock meter on band play).
In my opinion DLC is the thing that makes RB a LOT better than GH, there is a HUGE variety of songs on the Wii already, and many of those are just AWESOME.

john.jingle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i'll buy the Guitar Hero World Tour instrument and games. i know that the GHWT's drums has one more "drum" but will that affect anything in RB2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked