• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Rick Sanchez Pwns Fox News.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
CloudSE said:
@vidboy - i'm sorry but do you have to start a new thread about everything...it's a joke

At least he puts more than one word of his own content into the OP, and doesn't make five goddamn threads about random shit nobody cares about per hour.

And most of the shit he posts is actually funny, although he's already realized he's an unfunny faggot, unlike you who hasn't.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Law said:
CloudSE said:
@vidboy - i'm sorry but do you have to start a new thread about everything...it's a joke

At least he puts more than one word of his own content into the OP, and doesn't make five goddamn threads about random shit nobody cares about per hour.

And most of the shit he posts is actually funny, although he's already realized he's an unfunny faggot, unlike you who hasn't.
This.

If you're trying to be funny, CloudSE, you're not. Heck, I even think I'm funnier than you.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Law said:
CloudSE said:

This.

If you're trying to be funny, CloudSE, you're not. Heck, I even think I'm funnier than you.

You know the worst thing? This kid thinks he's an "intellectual", and that he's above the majority of members that post on GBAtemp. Unfunny + username taken from a character in an incredibly old rpg that gets too much hype + pretentiousness + stuck up = OH HI GENERIC FINAL FANTASY 7 FANBOY

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
CloudSE said:

-Quote removed-

PWNED.

Anyways, that video is too long for me to feel like watching. I will just take everyone's word on that its funny. I don't love when News screws up on stuff though "Keep fucking that chicken"

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
CloudSE said:
I must off really offended people who think that this is their own little playground and not some place where other people can come by and add something they found and thought to share it with others, but seeing the way some people responded to my comment i'll just leave. No harm done.

There's sharing content, and there's spamming crap. By giving little to no OP in your posts you were essentially making shitty threads that belonged in the EoF, but you were making them in Off Topic. Feel free to make them in the EoF, but if you have no discussion to add, don't put it here.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Law said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Law said:
CloudSE said:

This.

You know The Worst thing? This kid thinks he's an "intellectual", and that he's above the majority of members that post on GBAtemp. Unfunny + username taken from a character in an incredibly old rpg that gets too much hype + pretentiousness + stuck up = OH HI GENERIC FINAL FANTASY 7 FANBOY
I see what you did there...

BTW thanks to the mod who 'guested' him
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: