Tucker Carlson and Fox

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are they? Seen so many saying they are leaving Fox News, just to follow this guy.
He has a cult following, all of those peddlers do. I don’t think that’s applicable to gen pop. Tucker pulled 3.3M viewers a night according to Nielsen, which is a considerable base. In fact, viewership of Fox dropped by 20% since his departure. Thing is, that’s 1% of America, and Tucker was considered a “big player”. That’s nothing to celebrate, it’s the death throes of television.

Reactions: Xzi

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm gonna miss you Tucker,, you were fucking awesome, and so was fox news

nah jk fuck you tucker gab news is the best
Whenever he sees the green M&M he tries to tucker it in his pants. :evil:

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That’s nothing to celebrate, it’s the death throes of television.
That would indeed be something to celebrate, if not for the fact that all streaming services combined cost about the same as cable. Too many have also reintroduced ads, so odds are they eventually all get bundled and we end up right back where we started.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That would indeed be something to celebrate, if not for the fact that all streaming services combined cost about the same as cable. Too many have also reintroduced ads, so odds are they eventually all get bundled and we end up right back where we started.
Oh, I’ll live without paid streaming services - I rarely go on Netflix, there’s just nothing good on there anymore. Television is dead to me, and paid streaming services are the same overproduced crap you’d see on TV, just on-demand and over a more modern infrastructure. I’m hard-pressed to find reasons to go to the cinema nowadays too - what am I going to miss, another Marvel movie? I’m 20 movies behind, why change the habit now? I used to be a huge Star Wars fan and after Force Awakens even that’s dead to me. These are all fruits of the same poisonous tree, television is just the first one that’s growing thick layers of mold.

Reactions: Flame

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
CARLSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson-ball-from-Cast-Away.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ