Gaming rgb

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is there anyway to get the audio out from wii if im using rgb cable? Because i would like to use my amplifier... those tv speakers just arent good enough..

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, if you are using the 5 RCA connector RGB component cables you just need to plug the two audio connectors into your amp.
To do this you may need some RCA male/female extension cables and depending on your amps inputs you may need to convert the plug ends. Probably your amp supports RCA audio input though.

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is there anyway to get the audio out from wii if im using rgb cable? Because i would like to use my amplifier... those tv speakers just arent good enough..
What if i have scart? my tv is so old that it doesnt support component.. could i get those audios like soldering left and right audio out from the scart or something?

D

Deleted User

some simple way is to have already one other console with scart and audio output, like the cable on my ps2. Then with a scart multiplexer every audio signal is always rerouted to the audio output of the ps2 cable. Thanks to this I have multiple consoles and other things (dvd players...) working with only one audio output.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd recommend you just wait for a 3rd party RGB SCART cable that has a RCA audio block in the middle of the cable, like most 3rd party SCART cables for previous consoles.

At least, that's what I'm doing.
happy.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ok thanks i found my scart multiplexer and i have ps2 and i have that RCA to scart adapter so i think i can get it work soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcj_tIm44k