Hacking Review on 4coolday.com - BUYER BEWARE

ZetaeEx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 07/12/2010, I purchased 4 items totalling $42. After more than one month, I still have not received my

products, the site operators refuse to respond to my emails, and I have no refund of my money.

The website cleary advertised in bold red letters that the item was in stock and ready to ship the next day.

However, 15 business days later, the item still did not ship.

I contact the 4coolday through their website about the status of my order, but did not receive any reply.

Only when I threatened to leave a negative review, did I get a response two days later. I was informed that

my item was backordered and they offered me a cheaper product, or refund in exchange.

I informed them that their website STILL advertised the item was in stock and ready to ship the next day, and

asked for my item as advertised or an UPGRADE not a DOWNGRADE due to their error.

The website was changed in the next two business days but I did not hear from them again.

I requested a refund of my money 31 Days after placing an order for my product. 72 hours later, I still have

no response.

4coolday is a poor website, with poor customer service and dishonest advertising. Steer clear of their items.

Spend a few dollars more on another website and save yourself the trouble I faced.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I can't be arsed to find my two posts, but on two different occasions, I had problems with them. The second time sealed the deal when they pretty much refused to replace my defective acekard 2.1 unless I paid for my own shipping, while realhotstuff, I had the same problem, and they promptly sent out a replacement with a prepaid envelope to send out the defective one with no cost to me.

Oh, and to top it all off, I didn't get a reply to my refund request for two straight weeks, until I had to ask around to HOW I could contact them. come to find out, the best way to contact them is through fucking MSN! so yeah....I'll never go through 4coolday again.

4coolday

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.4coolday.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello ZetaeEx,

Thanks for your order from 4CoolDay.com.

The M3i zero is out of stock for 2-3 weeks, you can see the news on M3 official site:
==============

Due to the great demand of M3i Zero .

It has been out of stock about 2- 3 weeks .

The M3i Zero will be back in stock on 20/8/2010

==============

When you send email to us, we said that if you can't wait any longer, recommend you change the m3i zero to acekard 2i or supercard dsonei or send full refund to you.
But you want change M3i zero (US$20.5) to SuperCard DStwo(US$36.5), but there is no balance received from you.
We are still waiting your email how to process your order, refund or change to supercard dstwo?

Now M3i zero will be instock very soon, if you can wait another one week, we will send your parcel by Register airmail with trackingNo.(your shipping method is free shipping, no trackingNo.)

Wait a few dasy, change to other cards or refund?
Please send your opinion to our email, we will process it as soon as possible.

Regards
4CoolDay

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ummm sounds like more of a scam to upgrade to the dstwo to me O.o maybe to get more money since its asking for money >.>

bennyheartless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I read the email is sounds like they're letting you switch to the dstwo at no additional charge. Maybe I misread it. of the two, I don't know which I'd rather go with. I have a dstwo on the way and the m3izero is pretty good from what I've used. dstwo doesn't have nearly the features they hyped though, but at least the team seems to be pretty dedicated.

bennyheartless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no argument there, but I really only care about two things. Being able to play backups with as little hassle as possible and having to deal with as few contact issues from the cart as possible. It seems like dstwo has that covered. I'm by no means a fan boy either way. I like the m3i zero, it's working fine. Supercard simply seems to be a lot more on the ball with support and info in general. I was blown out of the water when I checked their site versus the m3 team site. But, I could care less about rts, snes emulation (since there's already a homebrew for it), and gba emulation (there are maybe 5 games I care about). I don't need cheat codes. I don't care about a real time game guide. It's awesome that those features are pseudo existent, but all I want to do is play games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: