Hacking retrogamefan - What do you want from DSTT users???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello All...

The question is clear...

I wish an explanation form retrogamefan about his release
And why we, all here on gbatemp, are punished like this???

If people want the DSTT Die, it's easy form them to find your files
and upload it in a other place!!!

So what can we dont against that?

We like your work, we respect all people who want to work on DSTT files

So what do you want from US (Dstt users from GBATemps) ?

112345veronica

Trophies
XP
Country
bitonio6 said:
Hello All...

The question is clear...

I wish an explanation form retrogamefan about his release
And why we, all here on gbatemp, are punished like this???

If people want the DSTT Die, it's easy form them to find your files
and upload it in a other place!!!

So what can we dont against that?

We like your work, we respect all people who want to work on DSTT files

So what do you want from US (Dstt users from GBATemps) ?

how hard is it for all to understand what RetroGameFan means is people take his dats and say they are theirs and not his how hard is it tio give the guy some credit for it as he is doing all these on his own with no help you guys are on real a little appreciation and a credit/thank you to retro aint that god dam hard these days alot off very ungrateful people out there

mhajhun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see... you got a point.

this work of retro really is NOT an easy thing to do.
so let us help retro and have faith in all the hard work he have done to us DSTT users...

"never steal somebody's work and take the credit" is that what 112345veronica said.

Long live Retro! thank's for not letting us DSTT users down.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
112345veronica said:
how hard is it for all to understand what RetroGameFan means is people take his dats and say they are theirs and not his

how hard is it tio give the guy some credit for it as he is doing all these on his own with no help

you guys are on real a little appreciation and a credit/thank you to retro
aint that god dam hard these days alot off very ungrateful people out there
Okay, but what is the solution for Him and for US?

We need his files and he work on it to do new release...

how can we obtain these releases from him???
unsure.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for one think that Retro should write a tutorial so we could all continue the fixes and he could leave the scene if that's what he wants. That's not what he wants. He wants to be the king and not share any knowledge and throw hissy fits.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Pliskron said:
I for one think that Retro should write a tutorial so we could all continue the fixes and he could leave the scene if that's what he wants. That's not what he wants. He wants to be the king and not share any knowledge and throw hissy fits.
When you work hard on something to be the one...
You will give all the explanation for all after that?

Think a little about that!

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to be a "Douchebag" But i feel its the other way around. I know im going to get flamed for saying this lol,
But theres no proof that retro can get the information for dats. I think he himself steals it from the chinese websites. =/ he hasnt updated because they havnt updated, i check daily.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bunie said:
not to be a "Douchebag" But i feel its the other way around. I know im going to get flamed for saying this lol,
But theres no proof that retro can get the information for dats. I think he himself steals it from the chinese websites. =/ he hasnt updated because they havnt updated, i check daily.
Only problem with that theory is the fact that Retrogamefan HAS been able to update before the Chinese websites.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
Pliskron said:

Think about how silly you sound. If people didn't want to share and if it wasn't with right thing to do then people like wood and 100's of others wouldn't share source code. The way I see it is Retro want's to hog all the knowledge and make everyone bow to him and if one person doesn't he's going to cry and punish everyone.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Only problem with that theory is the fact that Retrogamefan HAS been able to update before the Chinese websites.
I've always seen it the other way around. They fix a game, a few days later retro fixes it. Wich it's fine if he does it that way. Prefered, even. One site fixes some games and another fixes others, and he brings them together. But maybe im wrong. or right. Or both. or maybe retro doesnt even exist
moogle.gif
maybe he is the spirit of the DSTT.
unsure.gif
Come back to haunt us about Flash cards of our past

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the scene was so much better without retro and Pong. I wish retro would just stay away and stop stinking up the place. We'll get updates despite him so I'm not worried.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
I think the scene was so much better without retro and Pong. I wish retro would just stay away and stop stinking up the place. We'll get updates despite him so I'm not worried.
finally someone says it
moogle.gif

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Pliskron said:
why is always necessary to critisize?

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Pliskron said:
bitonio6 said:
Pliskron said:

Think about how silly you sound. If people didn't want to share and if it wasn't with right thing to do then people like wood and 100's of others wouldn't share source code. The way I see it is Retro want's to hog all the knowledge and make everyone bow to him and if one person doesn't he's going to cry and punish everyone.

Big difference between sharing and asking...

Many people are just not able to participate, they always want everything with doing nothing!!!

You can read some other threads, you'll always "asking" everywhere in every page....

We just need testers... People who test game and bring to us a the results of their tests

Posts merged

QUOTE(Bunie @ Nov 12 2010, 07:39 PM)
Well i liked Pong. But ive not seen Retro do anything except play god. lol
I have not seen the same thing

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
iluvfupaburgers said:
bitonio6 said:
and it is you who propose solution for YSMenu about R4-SDHC, R4i, etc.. ?
wait, what? didnt understand that too well
Your thread on the other forum talk about YSMenu for R4-sdhc and some other R4i... no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo