Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I talked with more people and they have the same problem, the game freeze in the break window in the prologue.
I hope you can fix it, thanks for your attention, I will be watching the topic for any answer or update.

Goodbye
Did you make sure to start a fresh save (delete the .sav file and try it).
OK, I'm going to try it, I'll tell you the result later.

Bye!

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello, I talked with more people and they have the same problem, the game freeze in the break window in the prologue.
I hope you can fix it, thanks for your attention, I will be watching the topic for any answer or update.

Goodbye

Bye!
miniadri, I have tested the Spanish Patched version and it works fine for me. Freezing during a game is most commonly due to a poor quality µSD, so try another µSD if you have 1. Here is my save if you want. It's during the 1st puzzle. Just remember to make sure you rename the save to the same name as your game

Reactions: 1 person

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Goodbye

Bye!
miniadri, I have tested the Spanish Patched version and it works fine for me. Freezing during a game is most commonly due to a poor quality µSD, so try another µSD if you have 1. Here is my save if you want. It's during the 1st puzzle. Just remember to make sure you rename the save to the same name as your game
My microSD has 4Gb and it works fine with all the games and the games that I couldn't play were by an AP of the game...And the problem isn't only for me, there are more people in my page with the same problem...I will format my microSD, download again the game and the patch, and deleting the sav and If it don't run, I will try with a microSD of 1Gb.

What configuraion of the Panasonic Formatter I have to choose?

Goodbye and thanks for your attention.

112345veronica

Trophies
XP
Country

Goodbye

Bye!
My microSD has 4Gb and it works fine with all the games and the games that I couldn't play were by an AP of the game...And the problem isn't only for me, there are more people in my page with the same problem...I will format my microSD, download again the game and the patch, and deleting the sav and If it don't run, I will try with a microSD of 1Gb.

yes a different sd card that has a class on it i use transcend 8gb class 6 and have no problems when try these games on dstt

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Y did all but the game freeze in the same place, my micro SD is a MicroSDHC Class4 by Kingstom.
bye!

EDIT:
I can play! jajaja
I apologize for any problems that might have caused. I always download the game in the same page, and there put the game, I trust in the page and the user, but he used one trim rom, so the game loaded in spanish but later freezed. I patch the clean game with the spanish patch and didn't trim the game and now I can play the game.

Thanks for all, I said the problem in the page and I upload the game correctly.

Again, I'm sorry.
Goodbye

ziocarlone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd like to ask why do you use Panasonic Formatter. I always use Windows utility to format my SD card and I've never had problems. I also used once GParted on my Linux box and had no problem.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to ask why do you use Panasonic Formatter. I always use Windows utility to format my SD card and I've never had problems. I also used once GParted on my Linux box and had no problem.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/269458-why-is-it-so-important-to-use-panasonic-sdformatter-on-acekard/page__view__findpost__p__3325253
Simple google searching. Gparted might be fine as well.

awaseth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,
I tried using the GEi version of this software, everything worked fine until i tried to open up any .nds files in the YSmenu (custom) provided in the package, it shows me this:
ERROR
akloader.nds
can't open loader
ok(A)

it does this even when im trying to open any file, the ones i have are pokemon conquest (clean and patched) and Yu gi oh 2011 WC.

UPDATE: I got like, every single akloader from the ak website and i tried renaming it to akloader.nds and putting it in my root, and i tried to boot both types of pokemon conquest, and every time, it gets stuck forever at:
---------------
Booting.... |
Loading... |
---------------

awaseth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retro, i know that there are only a few that use this flashcart, but could you make an update for the flashcart with the website: r4i.ndsi.in ?
it is VERY similar to the Gei but, the latest gei firmware seems to be incompatible with this cart and your update for the gei allows me to use a gei menu, but i cannot use any .nds files because of an akloader error or something like that.

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm in the same boat for GEi cart

previous problems still exists
ERROR
akloader.nds can't open loader
ok(A)

I even purchased new MicroSD just to test this
- Formated Full Erase
- ON
with Panasonic SD Card formatter.

btw what's the purpose of Gei+ kernel inside?
it's almost the same as original kernel, and also still can't run Pokemon Conquest.
if I tried to load Ysmenu from Gei+ it will give error message, so I assume it must be run from original kernel.

Aznboikev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out of the flashcart game in awhile, i need help, i have a r4i-sdhc and i put all the files from the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder to the root of my R4 but when i try to boot up my R4 is shows the menu with a ? picture.. can someone help me!?! BTW im trying to play Pokemon White

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new DAT Update is available and the front page has been updated :).

@ GE/GEi Users

Support has been removed at this time until further notice unfortunately. I need to have a better look at that kernal.

@ Aznboikev

If your cart is from www.r4i-sdhc.com, then you need to keep your carts original kernal on the root of your µSD and then copy the files from inside the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder to the root of your µSD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work