Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

MiguelVides

Trophies
XP
One thing: When do you put the V6.73 actualization. Becouse i am spanish and y like it Layton 4 and this game appear today in spanish , but in DSTT not found please put V6.73 THANYOU

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
One thing: When do you put the V6.73 actualization. Becouse i am spanish and y like it Layton 4 and this game appear today in spanish , but in DSTT not found please put V6.73 THANYOU

it will realease when RGF want, so, please dont rush him

wait patiently

thank you

xuliko

Trophies
XP
Country
Profesor Layton and the Last Specter, Spanish Version in ysm3 Latest version error corde 4. I hope that you solucionate with a patch or new revision.

I hope patientely I don't like that somebody have quickley... but I think that this game is to buy... but XD I bought super mario 3d land and the next is the mario kart 7 it's very
much money.

Greetings and very luck

AMPonzi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is the right spot. First of all, this firmware has definitely extended the life of my M3 Real because of M3's death so I greatly appreciate it. The only issue I'm having is with creating GBA saves. For example, Megaman and Bass creates a 0 byte save file so obviously nothing saves. And the Super Mario Advance series all say the save is corrupt. Is it something I'm doing wrong? Thanks very much.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Retro is better than Wood. This guy is seriously, amazingly fast. Updates are available in hours, not days. Retro, no one can ask for more.
For me no one is the best, they work as fast as possible when new game out,
the work about fix is almost the same, so...

Just, we can be happy to have RGF to keep DSTT and a lot of others flashcard, alive!

One important information: Wood come from acekard for "Acekard like" products R4i who use Wood come from Acekard factory!!!

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Retro is better than Wood. This guy is seriously, amazingly fast. Updates are available in hours, not days. Retro, no one can ask for more.
That is a mere opinion. Also, the bolded part sounds terribly wrong. :creep:

Also also, 'hours' can imply to any infinitely positive value (say, 48 hours, which is equal to 2 days), so that makes no sense. :huh:
But true, I've been a long time DSTTi/YSmenu user, and I can assure you that RGF is a great dev. :yay:

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I just wanted to thank everyone, I'm not sure if I did the best thing but I extracted the DSTT menu to my DSTT and copied those savelib.dat stuff over it and it solved error=-4 that I got for recent games that I wanted to play and it played just fine.

Love ya'll tempville.

shadowdorothy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Does this work with r4i-3ds? It isn't listed on the working lists so I was curious. Also how do I properly upgrade? Because r4i-3ds is not listed I'm wondering if special instructions are needed or I can just follow instructions for upgrading the r4i sdhc.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work