s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
xijet13 said:
Is there any method to not delay a game to load?; with a slow game like a minute. I has given me plenty of time to write this message.
You just have to bear with it, or get a better (faster) micro SD card. You could also try formatting your micro SD card with the panasonic SD formatter in order to improve performance (note that formatting will erase all data in your micro SD card, so be sure to back up before formatting)

croson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retrogamefan, you made my 3 little guys sooooooo happy today!!! Thanks for all your hard work it's so appreciated in so many places you can't see!!
yaynds.gif

xijet13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cmcdianatausia.blogspot.com.es; mitologiasdelmundo.blogspot.com.es
XP
Country
s4mid4re said:
xijet13 said:
Is there any method to not delay a game to load?; with a slow game like a minute. I has given me plenty of time to write this message.
You just have to bear with it, or get a better (faster) micro SD card. You could also try formatting your micro SD card with the panasonic SD formatter in order to improve performance (note that formatting will erase all data in your micro SD card, so be sure to back up before formatting)
I did the format for three days, the SD is 8GB and has the most current kernel m3sakura (m3izero) / ysm3. It´s go slow with a two games, I guess it will be for its size, more than 128 kb.

jimmsu66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xijet13 said:
s4mid4re said:
xijet13 said:
I did the format for three days, the SD is 8GB and has the most current kernel m3sakura (m3izero) / ysm3. It´s go slow with a two games, I guess it will be for its size, more than 128 kb.

which games you have the problems with then .

xuliko

Trophies
XP
Country
Kirby Mass Attack (Usa) Doesn't work, white screen. But I think that this game is to buy it
wink.gif
. It's very fun. I hope in Octuber in Europe.

ninjaladcAt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had no luck with Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns. Any one else found a way to make it work? XD sorry if i've missed something really obvious

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ninjaladcAt said:
I've had no luck with Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns. Any one else found a way to make it work? XD sorry if i've missed something really obvious
Wait for an update or buy a better card like Acekard 2i.
Or better yet, buy the game.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ninjaladcAt said:

Quote from the Original PostQUOTEThere generally is no need to tell me that a certain game isn't working as I am aware of which games are not currently working. If a game doesn't appear in the Non-working section, then please let me know what/which game and please INCLUDE the following information :
Game number/name, CRC32 code and the problem you are having.
ANY game released AFTER my latest update, will NOT work until it has been added to extinfo and infolib.
Also, people complaining about games freezing or white screening, it's because your using a poor quality microSD unfortunately, not the fixes.
I use a genuine SanDisk 8GB class2 microSD (not the mobile type) and I have never had problems running any known working game.
Not trying to be mean or anything; I'm just saying that he'll update it (usually once a month). Just keep your eye on this thread and he'll update sometime.

EDIT: Ninja'd
ph34r.gif

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ninjaladcAt said:
I think ive read somewhere that it works on the wood4tt

xijet13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cmcdianatausia.blogspot.com.es; mitologiasdelmundo.blogspot.com.es
XP
Country
jimmsu66 said:
xijet13 said:
s4mid4re said:
xijet13 said:

which games you have the problems with then .
Blue Dragon shadow awakened (E), Fossil fighters (U), Super Fossil fighters (J) and Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 Proffesional (J).

pspunabletohack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Kirby Mass Attack (U) = load rom errorcode= -4 xc

Report:

CRC32: 9A6E02F9

Game name: Kirby Mass Attack

Region: (U)

Release Number: 5833
Releaser: IND

Error: load rom errorcode= -4

Edit: used the IND release

MisterTom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pokemon Blaze Black / Volt White Version 3.03c just came out yesterday and it is not running on DSTT again (errorcode -4).
Just wanted to mention although I am sure Retrogamefan is already aware of it. Just thought coz you already made v3.02 running. Thanks in advance.

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
RGF, are you doing #5665 Kirby Mass Attack (U) and #5668 Aliens: Infestation (E) next?

Just wanted to say that we'll wait. No need to rush yourself
smile.gif

inb4lotsapostsaskingfortheAPfixFAAST

Jonez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
BigLord said:
RGF, are you doing #5665 Kirby Mass Attack (U) and #5668 Aliens: Infestation (E) next?

Just wanted to say that we'll wait. No need to rush yourself
smile.gif

inb4lotsapostsaskingfortheAPfixFAAST

On another rom site there was a quote which says that he brings out an each month... so maybe next monday and or the patch will be here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay