Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
bow.gif
YES! I knew waiting for an update would not be in vain. Everything I wanted is fixed!

Gotta go try out Duke Nukem, LEGO Ninja and that 100-in-1 game, yes!
yaynds.gif
thanks a ton, RGF, as always!

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
gamesatwar22 said:
First i get this say in, where did you invent this rubbish ?

1. It is imposable to brick a flashcard with using the dats alone, only firmware can do this..., So they don't know how to format there micro SD chip correctly, this is ab-it below the belt
2. Stalking what members apart from helping them out ?, how ungrateful
3. no I'm not bad person, just RGF don't like me for trying
4. yes i do know now how to load up any game i like on ttds and ysmenu and fix err code=-4, if you know what that is... i do!
5. i wish i had a second chance
6. over and out and good by

PS: Just weldone to RGF anyway

Actually you can
you can input a malicious code into extinfo.dat that will brick the DS firmware into a rom that loads and produces a brick wall on your screen and say hello to a brick

lol the story does go wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back

Aishman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the awesome release as always Retro. By the by, does anyone know if the Inazuma Eleven Remastered version works with Retro's firmware? According to them, it'll cause freezes and black heads.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Aishman said:
Thanks for the awesome release as always Retro. By the by, does anyone know if the Inazuma Eleven Remastered version works with Retro's firmware? According to them, it'll cause freezes and black heads.
Yep. Just put Wood4TT on your flashcard, as Whateveryounameit.nds, run it and then run the r0mz

Hidenseekgal

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Retro. Your updates are fantastic and well appreciated by me and my young son. However, I do like Hidden Object games and find that there are no updates that completely fix these. For example, Edgar Allan Poe now loads with your newest updates, but freezes and blanks out when a change of scene comes on, losing all progress. I have found this for a lot of Hidden Object games and wondered if there is something you could do on next update? I know nothing about codes, fixes or patches. I literally use your updates and follow the instructions.

Basically I just wondered if Hidden Object games will always be buggy. If so, I will no longer bother to download them.

Many thanks for your hard work!

Forgot to add card we use, in case it's to do with that. I use a R4 v1.4.1 WiFi SDHC.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jmmc said:
With this version my M3 is very slow, you know I can do?

Sorry my bad english. I'm using Google Translator
If it's an M3 Real/i Zero, there doesn't appear to be anything to do about that. Even a faster MicroSD card doesn't help.
If it's an M3 Simply, buy a faster MicroSD card

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
kaizer3000 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Greedy_Boy said:
What can I do to play the new THOR?
You can wait, or try patching with Retros file patcher.

sorry, long time since i last logged in this website...so.. where can i find Retros file patcher?
http://filetrip.net/f24193-RetroGameFan-Mu...tcher-1-20.html
But I doubt it will work, since he needs to add the game to make it work
yeah the patcher has a database and its of course not in it.
you can get thor to boot, likely by using woodtt. the antipiracy is likely still in effect, but ull atleast get to see it before retro fixes it
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...