Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

xJkYo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I know this is a very old game, but how come my Pokemon Soul Silver keeps getting the corrupted data message. It doesn't freeze, no black/white screens, but I just can't solve this saving problem. Any help?

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Everyone,
Here is the AP Patch I made for 5560 - Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation (U) : http://gbatemp.net/t279345-dragon-queest-v...t&p=3461663. Works with v6.49
smile.gif

xJkYo said:
I know this is a very old game, but how come my Pokemon Soul Silver keeps getting the corrupted data message. It doesn't freeze, no black/white screens, but I just can't solve this saving problem. Any help?
Sounds like you save may have become corrupted somehow unfortunately...If so, then there is nothing you can do
frown.gif
. Perhaps try and import your save into an emulator like DeSmuME 0.9.6 and see if it still gets the corrupted message.

QUOTE(Qax159 @ Feb 16 2011, 04:10 PM) yee i kno. it doesnt say my flashcart is supported but i am able to boot ttmenu
if u actually read one of retros previous post he said that if ttmenu can be booted, it should work
ttmenu can be booted on my cart but no new games will work on it
old games can work
Have you done a full format with the Panasonic SD Formatter? As fragmentation can also cause white screens and freezing in games.

bootpod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Retrogamefan

Not sure if this has already been picked up,- I couldn't find anything else on the problem.

Tried on updates 6.49, 6.48, . . . . . . 6.45

On a DSTT, 1514 - The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass (E), works fine until cheats are turned on, then - two black screens.
Tried about five older usrcheat.dat & still had the same problem.

This rom worked fine with cheats on an older update (can't remember which one as I'd deleted from PC, & didn't back up before dumping it from the DSTT)

Updated to get Golden Sun + cheats which all works fine

Any ideas?!

Darkshadow1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hey retrogamefan how do you fix the firmware to run the latest games anyway.i want to know because i am enjoying the latest games that you fix with everey update,i am using r4i sdhc with 8 gb card and dstt firmware 6.49 and thanx

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Qax,
Well then it could be an issue with your microSD. What brand and size of microSD are you using and would you possibly have another microSD that you could use to test?

bootpod said:
@ Retrogamefan

Not sure if this has already been picked up,- I couldn't find anything else on the problem.

On a DSTT, 1514 - The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass (E), works fine until cheats are turned on, then - two black screens.

This rom worked fine with cheats on an older update (can't remember which one as I'd deleted from PC, & didn't back up before dumping it from the DSTT)

Any ideas?!
The only way I was able to replicate a black screen when using cheats was when you activate the Health (Ship and Dungeon) cheat. The game started with other cheats activated though.

@Everyone,

I have fixed the following games and they will be available in v6.50 :
4603 - Princess Angel (K)
4863 - Touch Man to Man Gicho Yeongeo (K)
4941 - Figure Princess Exciting Skating Gold Medal Aim! (K)
5558 - My Friends (U)
5560 - Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation (U)
5560 - Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation (U) GER PATCHED v1.2
5561 - Junior Brain Trainer Maths Edition (E)
5562 - Dengeki Gakuen RPG Cross of Venus Special (J)
5563 - Maru Goukaku Shikaku Dasshu TAC Koumuin Shiken (J)
5564 - Minna de Taikan Dokusho DS Chou Kowai Gakkou no Kaidan (J)
5565 - 18 Classic Card Games (U)
5566 - Challenge Me Brain Puzzles 2 (U)
5567 - Valentines Day (E)
XXXX - Naruto Shippuden Naruto vs Sasuke (U)
XXXX - Celebi Distribution 2011 (E)
XXXX - Midnight Mysteries The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy (E)
XXXX - Lingo (NL)
XXXX - Lingo voor Kinderen (NL)
XXXX - Jewel Quest Mysteries Two Pack (E)

Just waiting on Radiant Histori (U) to be released before I release v6.50.

Also, for those who have Naruto Shippuden Naruto vs Sasuke (U) already, here is an AP Patch for it
http://filetrip.net/f24091-Naruto-Shippude...-Patch-1-0.html

Enjoy!!!
biggrin.gif

Jeazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ho yeah??!!
ohmy.gif
i have the latest retros files(6.49) and the game didnt work.. can you help me plz??

thanks
smile.gif

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Jeazy said:
Ho yeah??!!
ohmy.gif
i have the latest retros files(6.49) and the game didnt work.. can you help me plz??

thanks
smile.gif

LOTS of users are having this problem.. weird.. my works fine.. maybe because i have my sav file xD
rolleyes.gif

Jeazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
riku88 said:
Jeazy said:
Ho yeah??!!
ohmy.gif

thanks
smile.gif

LOTS of users are having this problem.. weird.. my works fine.. maybe because i have my sav file xD
rolleyes.gif
hmmm....wich card do you have. dstt????

red502

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello retro
smile.gif

5464 "My Fashion Girls Style (K)"
Freeze when 4th customer(??) appeared
? black screen
Could you please fix this? ??

Thank you for your attention in this matter

bootpod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
bootpod said:
@ Retrogamefan

Any ideas?!
The only way I was able to replicate a black screen when using cheats was when you activate the Health (Ship and Dungeon) cheat. The game started with other cheats activated though.

Thanks for having a look & getting back on that one.

On your suggestion I went into the cheats for Zelda & made sure all the cheat choices were de-selected (I did have the "Health (Ship & Dungeon)cheat" selected initially), but left the Cheats option in "On" mode, but as before I still had two black screens. If I then switched the cheats to "Off" mode I could play the game once more.
I double checked, cheats "On" but no choices selected & still black screens.

The problem must be caused by the same glitch as we both got similar results with the cheats.

Can anyone else confirm this problem?!

JackKnife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When starting Radiant Historia (radiant-historia-usa-iron-chefz) patched, I get an error code -4. I don't know what happened. o_o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9