Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Just to tell you Retro, Yu-Gi-Oh! WC2011 is leaked now.
smile.gif
I hope you update soon
biggrin.gif

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Holoclaus said:
Works finde on CycloDS if you hex edit the file... But only the duels if you want to play story you have bad luck the 2 kids still don't appear in their hideout...

But i think most of us just want to duel so they are lucky^^
I am just testing out XXXX - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WC 2011: Over the Nexus (J) at the moment before I post an update for it. Have won my first duel
smile.gif
. Now testing Story Mode.

SATY TUNED
biggrin.gif
!!!

EDIT : OK, tested Story Mode and kids appear in the shack at the north end of town and the game saves/loads properly
biggrin.gif

Also, I have properly fixed and tested 5562 - Dengeki Gakuen RPG Cross of Venus Special (J) and it no longer loops back to the start
biggrin.gif

I'll release v6.51 shortly!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
Holoclaus said:
Works finde on CycloDS if you hex edit the file... But only the duels if you want to play story you have bad luck the 2 kids still don't appear in their hideout...

But i think most of us just want to duel so they are lucky^^
I am just testing out XXXX - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WC 2011: Over the Nexus (J) at the moment before I post an update for it. Have won my first duel
smile.gif
. Now testing Story Mode.

SATY TUNED
biggrin.gif
!!!

EDIT : OK, tested Story Mode and kids appear in the shack at the north end of town and the game saves/loads properly
biggrin.gif
mellow.gif

That's excellent news! I can't wait for the next update and it's great work you have around here
yaynds.gif

Btw, are there any issues with connecting to Wi-FI? I heard from others they couldn't connect but nobody ever said if it were an AP issue or something else....

Atsuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, does Radiant Historia freeze on my R4sdhc because I don't have a class 6 card? Please, help me out Retro! I really wanna play this.

red502

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you Retro.
4603 - Princess Angel(k)
I was able to play it! (v6.51)
nds.gif

4863 - Touch Man to Man Gicho Yeongeo (K)
? could not loaded save file when restart
6.50 version same too ?

anyway~~
Thank you very much for always Game fix
laugh.gif

kooltilldend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
kooltilldend said:
just tried Marvel Super Hero Squad - The Infinity Gauntlet (USA) (suxxors version) and had earlier tried the multi2 version (Deutsche, Italian)...both games seem to hang at the same place

when you control IronMan and Wolverine and try to hack into the terminal...the game will initially try to work the terminal properly but then suddenly the bottom screen will simply show lots of "!" marks and you can no longer control IronMan or do anything else in the game

anyone wanna confirm this?

cheers!

not sure if my post was seen last time so I'll just re-quote myself

anyone wanna confirm if this happens to them also or not?

I'm using 6.50, DSTT Clone (N5) with a 4gb card...everything else works just fine so I'm 100% sure my setup is ok

cheers!

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Everyone,
Regarding microSD class speed : I only use genuine SanDisk CLASS 2 microSD and I have never had any problems having games load/save or freeze. These symptoms will happen though with inferior quality microSD's and unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it. So all I can suggest is that you use a genuine quality brand of microSD like SanDisk or Kingston.

red502 said:
4863 - Touch Man to Man Gicho Yeongeo (K)
could not loaded save file when restart
6.50 version same too
I have looked at 4863 and tested and it now loads and saves properly and hand writing is recognised, so wait for v6.52 please.

kooltilldend said:
just tried Marvel Super Hero Squad - The Infinity Gauntlet (USA) (suxxors version) and had earlier tried the multi2 version (Deutsche, Italian)...both games seem to hang at the same place

when you control IronMan and Wolverine and try to hack into the terminal...the game will initially try to work the terminal properly but then suddenly the bottom screen will simply show lots of "!" marks and you can no longer control IronMan or do anything else in the game

anyone wanna confirm this?

cheers!
I do not have any such problems with any of the 3 versions of Marvel Super Hero Squad - The Infinity Gauntlet. Could you possibly upload your save for me please and post the link here for me?

QUOTE(Coolaaron88 @ Feb 28 2011, 03:09 AM)
i would love to see it updated to support the DS Version of You Dont Know Jack. Thank you for all you do. Its amazing.
I have fixed the following games and will be available in v6.52 :
fixed 5531 - Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butouden (J) ENG PATCHED v0.53
fixed 5581 - You Don't Know Jack (U)
fixed XXXX - de Blob 2 (E)
fixed XXXX - Jewel Masters Egypt Mahjongg Ancient Egypt (E)

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Just a question:

Why you put in all folder of your pack, the file "usrcheat.dat" ???

You can create a foler with the name of this file, and put it inside...

Your "ZIP" file will be less heavy
wink.gif

dragodracini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here's my problem, I'm using an R4 SDHC clone(I use the firmware from r4sdhc.com 1.34 as my base), and I know YSMenu can work on it because I've had it before. What I'm not understanding is, I downloaded the seperate update like it said to for R4 SDHC and it isn't working, I load up TTMenu.nds and it just hangs on the loader for it, the little squares just keep rotating.

I'm just trying to get the Pokemon Distro Cart 2011 to work so I can get the shiny Suicune. @.@ Am I trying to use the version for the real SDHC or something? I can't find anyone with the problem.

I followed the instructions for installation to the letter. I used Panasonic to format the card(though the Flash Erase portion of it didn't work since the card doesn't support it... everything still erased though).

Then I copied over the files the instructions told me to, then I added the games to the games folder, then I tried loading up TTMenu, and it hangs at the loader.

@.@ Any help would be appreciated... Sorry if this has been answered, but I honestly couldn't find it, and I did look...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...