Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
magicksun said:
i donm't imderstand that program , and i can't open it

Select your dat extinfo.dat est , then select same type of dat to open it

KaelKazaki said:
The patch alters the GAME ID so the AP kicks in. The new version will fix this once he updates.

SaGa 2 - Hihou Densetsu - Goddess of Destiny (JP) , GameCode: CSGJ + Encrypted GameID: changes for any patched games

CODE
extinfo.dat

0x0205ef7c
00 20 A1 F7 47 F8 00 00

0x02000010
01 B4 04 A4 07 CC 13 68 98 42 00 D1 11 60 01 BC
0B B0 18 BD 0C 00 00 EA 37 00 00 EA 54 F1 15 02

infolib.dat

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 84 B1 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 DC B1 00 00 00 B3 00 00
48 B2 00 00 B8 B3 00 00 FF FF FF FF 48 B4 00 00
80 B5 00 00 74 B6 00 00 55 45 0C 00 EC 72 12 00
3C A4 0C 00 FF FF FF FF 69 46 0C 00 FF FF FF FF
48 09 00 00 90 0A 01 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Add this with any "New" Encrypted GameID + GameCode

Add into extinfo.dat and infolib.dat with TTdT.exe program http://loda.jp/dsm/?page=all&gal=&...ord=&andor=

GameCode is alway's the same CSGJ

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lostmongoose said:
Is it just me or has this thread been hijacked in the last couple, or so, of pages to discuss dat editing?

If people what to know there you go!, I'm not doing it for them

People take and go , and moaning when something don't work..., Adding them self's is a good way to start leaning!

Well first they need to encrypt a copy of the patched ROM with eNDryptS Advanced run with admin rights for vista are 7's users , then use r4cee to get the new encrypted gameID to use for the dats + added offset and game data for each offset - GameCode is alway's remain the same for each game

- That's as far as I'm going XD!

lostmongoose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*trashed post removed*

I guess the fact that this isn't the thread to discuss editing dats in any way doesn't matter? I can understand exactly why RGF keeps getting pissed at you. Seriously. This is thread hijacking, plain and simple.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lostmongoose said:
drwhojan said:
lostmongoose said:
Is it just me or has this thread been hijacked in the last couple, or so, of pages to discuss dat editing?

If people what to know there you go!, I'm not doing it for them

People take and go , and moaning when something don't work..., Adding them self's is a good way to start leaning!

Well first they need to encrypt a copy of the patched ROM with eNDryptS Advanced run with admin rights for vista are 7's users , then use r4cee to get the new encrypted gameID to use for the dats + added offset and game data for each offset - GameCode is alway's remain the same for each game

- That's as far as I'm going XD!

I guess the fact that this isn't the thread to discuss editing dats in any way doesn't matter? I can understand exactly why RGF keeps getting pissed at you. Seriously. This is thread hijacking, plain and simple.

Maybe i should just ignore the people who ask - that is simple.

Over and out....

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
lostmongoose said:

You hit the nail right on the head there lostmongoose!!!

drwhojan has zero respect for me! He is nothing more than a tryhard, fanboy and only guesses at what he is doing! You only need to look at his posts of 'please help me, I don't know/understand what this means' and he has been asked on more than enough ocassions to post in his own topic and not in this thread.

Elvarg, this goes for you as well. Unless you have something constructive to input, DO NOT post in this thread, thankyou!!!

Unfortunately, the majority of Admins on this site think it's obviously OK for him to hijack other people's threads, as they do NOTHING about it!!!

Might be time for me to stop the updates altogether and let you all uses drwhojan's crappy fixes...good luck at using his fixes when a game with AP comes out!!!

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
drwhojan said:
magicksun said:
i donm't imderstand that program , and i can't open it

Select your dat extinfo.dat est , then select same type of dat to open it

KaelKazaki said:
The patch alters the GAME ID so the AP kicks in. The new version will fix this once he updates.

SaGa 2 - Hihou Densetsu - Goddess of Destiny (JP) , GameCode: CSGJ + Encrypted GameID: changes for any patched games

CODE
extinfo.dat

0x0205ef7c
00 20 A1 F7 47 F8 00 00

0x02000010
01 B4 04 A4 07 CC 13 68 98 42 00 D1 11 60 01 BC
0B B0 18 BD 0C 00 00 EA 37 00 00 EA 54 F1 15 02

infolib.dat

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 84 B1 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 DC B1 00 00 00 B3 00 00
48 B2 00 00 B8 B3 00 00 FF FF FF FF 48 B4 00 00
80 B5 00 00 74 B6 00 00 55 45 0C 00 EC 72 12 00
3C A4 0C 00 FF FF FF FF 69 46 0C 00 FF FF FF FF
48 09 00 00 90 0A 01 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Add this with any "New" Encrypted GameID + GameCode

Add into extinfo.dat and infolib.dat with TTdT.exe program http://loda.jp/dsm/?page=all&gal=&...ord=&andor=

GameCode is alway's the same CSGJ
thanks but i don't get it!

Aizzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone else having problems with the anti-piracy on CSGJ - 4186 -Saga 2 -Hihou Densetsu- Goddess Of Destiny with the 2.11 english translation patch from crimson nocturnal?
Can't get past
the part where your dad jumps the window. =/

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I dont relly know who have less respect for whom?!

I respect "drwhojan" because, he share with people,
he recognize when he dont know something...

So continue your updates and he will continue his update!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He'll continue his updates in his own thread.
They're not working together, they're not getting help from each other, so drwhojan is hijacking this thread every few hours.
A lot of people are tired of it, and I'm one of them.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
*snip

Retro do a REALLY good job, he use a lot of his freetime for US, that is totaly respectable!

But, we, here, are a community, and it is good when we can see people sharing and evolve together...

I hope, one day, retro will understand that,
and maybe he'll see what is the advantage for him and for all the DSTT community

One day... Maybe...
lecture.gif

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A new update is coming shortly, within the next day or so
smile.gif
. Just been waiting for the scene release of Inazuma Eleven (E). My update will include correct data for both Inazuma Eleven (F) and (G) without the need to patch the game...

Thankyou to all for your continued support. It is appreciated.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
retrogamefan said:
A new update is coming shortly, within the next day or so
smile.gif
. Just been waiting for the scene release of Inazuma Eleven (E). My update will include correct data for both Inazuma Eleven (F) and (G) without the need to patch the game...

Thankyou to all for your continued support. It is appreciated.
We also appreciate your work
yaynds.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Retro, I don't use your updates but my friend has been complaining about Ghost Trick failing on his M3Real so, thanks to you, that problem is fixed, just gotta give him the link. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtapU5nI6G4 +1