Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I get a DSI error when trying to load Links Awakening. :( Also Spectrum emulator kicks me back to the gui when trying to load a rom and NGP white screens.
The rest of the emulators iv'e tried seem to be consistently working fine with each new build :)

Last edited by ploggy,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a DSI error when trying to load Links Awakening. :( Also Lynx emulator black screens, Spectrum emulator kicks me back to the gui when trying to load a rom and NGP white screens.
The rest of the emulators iv'e tried seem to be consistently working fine with each new build :)

Yeah, I remember loading Link's Awakening on an older build of mGBA, don't remember which one it was >.>

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So this means Nestopia no longer has the issue you were experiencing? Can't test my Wii U quite yet as it's getting late where I am. Once I load the cores up, I'll make sure they're set to 60.00.
no need for this anymore with the next nightly builds, I've worked some more on the audio driver and it now should work fine in every situation.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no need for this anymore with the next nightly builds, I've worked some more on the audio driver and it now should work fine in every situation.

Awesome, downloaded the 11-21 builds, gonna test :P Though I noticed when I changed the rate from 59.940 to 60.000 the crackling on Snes9x was made worse, unsure why, so I changed it back.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope, mGBA keeps DSI'ing me with GB/GBC ROMs.
Tried four ROMs, Zelda LA, OoA, Castlevania Legends and Metroid II, they all gave me DSI.
Gambattle does work for those, but it has that glitch in which Coloured hacks are a garbled mess in hacks like Metroid II DX and SML2 DX. :/

Using 11-21 nightly.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the changes I've made just were compiled by buildbot about 10 minutes ago so if you downloaded it before that then its the same as yesterday.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of the crackling is gone, even when I open and close the menu to save :D

Edit: Was looking at the commit history for sound fixes, why all the red X's? :blink:

Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot more audio fixes by FIX94 today after the 22-11 build, so be on the lookout for an updated 21-11 build or wait until the 22-11 one to test out the audio driver:
https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/commits/master
11-22 build already out :P https://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/nintendo/wiiu/2016-11-22_RetroArch.7z

Though what do those red X's mean in the commit list? :P Does that mean they're a part of the build now regardless of the red or green marks?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
11-22 build already out :P https://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/nintendo/wiiu/2016-11-22_RetroArch.7z

Though what do those red X's mean in the commit list? :P Does that mean they're a part of the build now regardless of the red or green marks?
this, apparently

upload_2016-11-21_23-19-55.png

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

That's what I meant by "updated 22-11 build".
I know 22-11 is already out, but the buildbot sometimes recompiles the latest commits within the same day and makes an updated build for the same date.
It might be worth checking out tomorrow just to be sure, or by checking the built hour.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Damn, well then XD
That's what I meant by "updated 22-11 build".
I know 22-11 is already out, but the buildbot sometimes recompiles the latest commits within the same day and makes an updated build for the same date.
It might be worth checking out tomorrow just to be sure, or by checking the built hour.

Hopefully it's nothing too hard to fix :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?