brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Tested the one from hours ago and got mixed results.

First, kudos for Fix94, loading speed is great. Now, regarding the build itself, fba (rpx format) gave me DSI errors while loading The Last Blade. Also the pendrive i used for my inicial tests wasn't detected so i switched to an old and bulky IDE drive. That one worked like a charm.
I used to open archives without the core, but now if you do, you get that DSI error. If you open an archive with the core now though, it should work. It's going to be hard to remember which emulators work opening an archive with the core, and which ones don't.

Do you by any chance have a usb and sd plugged in? This worked fine before the usb update so i think it has something to do with usb being added.
It didn't work before either, but then again, I probably just couldn't figure out how to have it save it correctly.

Last edited by brienj,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to open archives without the core, but now if you do, you get that DSI error. If you open an archive with the core now though, it should work.

It didn't work before either, but then again, I probably just couldn't figure out how to have it save it correctly.

Failing that, you can use Notepad++ to edit the config files manually and force it to use certain paths.

MrKatanaObiWan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roms that are zipped seem to dsi crash every new core I've tried. Plus reading and writing to config seems broken too ATM. If you delete the retroarch folder the newly released cores won't even create the folder.

Yes I get the same with the folders and configs. All my roms are unzipped though no comment on that.

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Roms that are zipped seem to dsi crash every new core I've tried. Plus reading and writing to config seems broken too ATM. If you delete the retroarch folder the newly released cores won't even create the folder.
I was able to load a zip using the core in Gambatte, before when I was using the elf of it, I couldn't use the core to open them. I haven't tried other cores yet, but if it crashes one way, try the other. It's just going to be a pain to remember which ones can open with the core, and which ones can't.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like this took another push. I'm glad, since negativity was spreading :)

Now we need more supported controllers (i'm not leaving my gamepad on my niece's hands, no way in hell) and multiplayer, and then we're set.

Reactions: brienj

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
soz mate that's the last one I swear ;)
So did you compile these builds yourself? Just wondering, because they need updated for USB support, which will also speed up the SD access. Still takes a LONG time to load roms for Stella. I even have them in separate folders by letter, and it still takes some time. I've got a complete collection of Atari roms, which includes everything, prototypes, hacks, etc.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do sega system 32 games work on windows/mac bersion of mame 2003 from retroach?

i tryed using the windows version but the damn retroarch cant launch anything for me :S
The wiiu mame2003 core should act exactly how the windows version acts, when it comes to roms that is. (unless there are some very specific wii bugs). None of the 32/multi32 roms boot. Someone claimed they got alien3 and rad rally to boot, but Im pretty sure they were mistaken as I have the correct mame set and double checked them with the 2003 rom list.

MrKatanaObiWan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried looking at the SD card directories on my pc, rgui_browser_directory = "sd:/roms/gba" but still when I press load content it has me select from USB/SD so it's not an issue with the config I don't believe

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry , appstore has been udated to include the latest buildbot nighlies with the USB additions.
Curious, and apologies if this is a stupid question, but do you think that one day, USB, libfat, etc additions will no
Tried looking at the SD card directories on my pc, rgui_browser_directory = "sd:/roms/gba" but still when I press load content it has me select from USB/SD so it's not an issue with the config I don't believe

Try deleting the config file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning