Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only complaint is that setting a directory for file browser in settings doesn't actually load that directory when you go to load content. I still have to navigate to it.

Weird, it works fine for me...you need to change it in the settings, save config, leave app and load it up again.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting DSi Exception error on the latest builds. Just tested both Snes9x and Genesis Plus GX.

Using ELF or RPX? I tested one from the other day from Fix and it works fine *shrug* Also be sure to delete all the config files and start fresh if need be.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested the one from hours ago and got mixed results.

First, kudos for Fix94, loading speed is great. Now, regarding the build itself, fba (rpx format) gave me DSI errors while loading The Last Blade. Also the pendrive i used for my inicial tests wasn't detected so i switched to an old and bulky IDE drive. That one worked like a charm.

Last edited by Osakasan,

MrKatanaObiWan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, it works fine for me...you need to change it in the settings, save config, leave app and load it up again.

No dice. What do you mean save config? I got to settings then directory and changed file browser path. Quit retroarch and relaunched. Pressed load content and it still has me select from USB SD favorites etc.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• gw_libretro.7z
    535.9 KB · Views: 159
  • o2em_libretro.7z
    448.5 KB · Views: 104
  • vba_next_libretro.7z
    537.3 KB · Views: 103
  • vecx_libretro.7z
    438.4 KB · Views: 106
  • bluemsx_libretro.7z
    1 MB · Views: 102
Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)