Homebrew Retroarch - PCE Fast not working at all

Maeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
First, I want to say that; I know there are forums just for this project, the thing is that the Confirmation email doesn't arrive and without that, obviously, I can't make use of the forums...

... So may as well try asking here while I wait for the email.

That said, I know how that post went, and, I'm not interested in causing any problems.

The program is absloutly brilliant; but I just can't see how i'm supposed to make this core work.

Here is the thing: I tried with 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.0.1, both of them doesn't seem to load anything. I just get a Black Screen in the case of PCE files, and if its a CD Game, I just get a Code dump and a kick back to Homebrew Channel.

Yes, I have syscard3 , and I even tried to change the Hu-card game extension from pce to sgx, like I read in some places about the Mednafen emulator. I tried different dumps of the same game, but it makes no difference, and the games works in Wiiengine or Hu-Go.

The same occurrs in Wiimednafen...

What I'm doing wrong? I need something more? I have to change something? I really can't figure it myself, and I don't find anything more searching in google, i can't even find that PDF that came with the homebrew (That doesn't seems to appear in the last downloadable versions) to look there...

Maeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sadly, I saw that page already, and even then, it says that the games should be atomatically detected & enabled, and yes, they show in the list, they just doesn't start at all .

And the Syscard3 is , in theory, just for the cd games, the hu-card ones doesn't need it right? I'll try that, though, you may never know...

Thank you for taking the time to answer, by the way.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bit of a silly question here, but who knows.... are your syscard files in the right directory? (they go in with the roms on RA Android but not in the Wii version)

Maeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, I thought about that, but I put those in the Retroarch/System folder, the same as the Sega CD Bios, so it's the right place if i'm not mistaken. Syscard1, syscard2, and syscard3, although I didn't read anything about the first two being necessary.

Not only that, but I put another copy of each one in the roms folder too (Just in case, like some of the Doom files being needed in the same folder as the Wads).

Curiously enough, the only time I don't get a black screen is when I choose syscard1.pce, wich loads the basic menu that the real console has, but you can't do much with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E