Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Looks like the nightly was overwritten at some point with one missing the Neo Geo Pocket and WonderSwan cores. I've attached the previous version to this post, but GBAtemp doesn't allow 7z file attachments, so I renamed the file to .zip; it is still a .7z file.

THE ATTACHED FILE IS NOT A ZIP. 7ZIP IS SMART ENOUGH TO IDENTIFY IT AS A 7Z ARCHIVE IF YOU OPEN IT USING 7ZIP, BUT PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN IF YOU TRY TO OPEN IT ANY OTHER WAY AND YOUR SOFTWARE FAILS BECAUSE THIS ISN'T A VALID ZIP FILE.

Attachments

• 2015-09-10_RetroArch.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 299
Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Looks like the nightly was overwritten at some point with one missing the Neo Geo Pocket and WonderSwan cores. I've attached the previous version to this post, but GBAtemp doesn't allow 7z file attachments, so I renamed the file to .zip; it is still a .7z file.

THE ATTACHED FILE IS NOT A ZIP. 7ZIP IS SMART ENOUGH TO IDENTIFY IT AS A 7Z ARCHIVE IF YOU OPEN IT USING 7ZIP, BUT PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN IF YOU TRY TO OPEN IT ANY OTHER WAY AND YOUR SOFTWARE FAILS BECAUSE THIS ISN'T A VALID ZIP FILE.

Thanks. Then I'll have something to play with tonight!

Reactions: Margen67

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Go put this icon to Gpsp:yay: Hope everyone likes it.:nds:

ehDrzga.png
Snes please!

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

Just to say, Winrar and Total Commander 8.52 have no problem with the renamed 7z to zip ;)

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why can we upload .zip files but not .7z files? Lol.

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Also, there's a new nightly with 2048 (seems nonworking?) and Snes9x-Next (works, ish, but much slower than blargSNES, of course). Still missing Neo Geo Pocket and WonderSwan.

Snes9x-Next much slower on the o3DS or you tested on the New 3DS?
I really hope we'll get a snes emulator as good as on wii.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Does Snes9x handle special chips?

It's the exact same emulator as used on other platforms (PC, Wii, PS3, etc) so yes.

But it isn't exactly optimized for ARM CPU contrary to some other emulators like PocketSNES or CatSFC (which are also based on an older and faster, yet less accurate, version of snes9x). If those emulators are ported to libretro, they could probably run much better in Retroarch 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1