Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I repeat: Can someone tell me the reason for this error: "Assertion failed at griffin/../audio_driver.c:447." Cause happened with many games and i have to make a hard reboot
Try deleting the retroarch.cfg in the retroarch folder and don't touch the audio settings anymore.

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So my test, with N3DS, entrypoint CN 2.1b.
- Genesis Plus DX is highly promising. It's 50/60 fps all the time. Something that should be fixed first for me is the vertical synchronisation, when you move formward, the background comes by blocks.
- Issue with Sonic and Knuckles on Genesis Plus DX: when you get touched and lost rings, the game reset on the menu. xD Only for pro gamers that are never touched by anything. :D

- Gambatte works as expected, it's just... Blurry? I couldn't disable this filter.
- Picodrive doesn't works. It crashes when you try to boot something.

- Question: For gpsp, where I have to put the bios file?

Retroarch was not a lie. It's just groundbreaking, at this point. Just a huge congratulations for the team. Guys you rules!

Last edited by Fatalanus,
Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone having issues with CatSFC? Specifically, when I get past the title screen in a few games (like after starting a game in Super Mario All-Stars), my controls go out. And Super Mario RPG's intro runs great, but it freezes to black after starting. I know these are alpha and all, but I just want to make sure it's not just me or that there isn't a config file fix or something like that.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone having issues with CatSFC? Specifically, when I get past the title screen in a few games (like after starting a game in Super Mario All-Stars), my controls go out. And Super Mario RPG's intro runs great, but it freezes to black after starting. I know these are alpha and all, but I just want to make sure it's not just me or that there isn't a config file fix or something like that.
Yeah, it has some weird issues. Although I did see someone on here running SM:RPG.

ubergeek77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it has some weird issues. Although I did see someone on here running SM:RPG.
It runs, but after starting a new game when Mario jumps towards the screen, that's it. I'm willing to bet you can get past that if you play it on a PC emulator first and just use that save on catSFC.

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Can someone just tell me the place for the bios for gpsp, men?
Any news about tearing issue?
The work done on retroarch is amazing!

ubergeek77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I mean they got in-game.
You think I could get it to work if I just kept restarting? You sure you aren't thinking of Snes9x? I can get in-game in Snes9x (and overall it seems to be the most compatible of the two), but it runs pretty slowly.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone just tell me the place for the bios for gpsp, men?
Any news about tearing issue?
The work done on retroarch is amazing!
sd://retroarch/cores/system/gba_bios.bin

Anyone else having issues accessing the Libretro site? I keep getting 500 internal server errors.
Their servers just went down yesterday. They're working on it.

Reactions: Margen67

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That blows, I thought it was just my end, glad they're working on it, where did you read that they went down though if I may ask?
I read it right here on this thread from the guy who builds the packages.
Like I said before, the hoster pulled the plug :wacko: we had an agreement with a hosting company, was hosting us for free but then last month it got purchased by another company and they are no longer gonna honor the agreement and today the servers just stopped responding.
We're not 100% that this is what happened.

At least I have backups of everything till this morning, so no big loss but we don't have a build server at the moment but someone offered already and I haven't had the time to setup a mirror for the website

Reactions: Margen67

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks for the answer about the bios place, man.
And gpsp is just A MA ZING. it works near flawless, just some slow moments, but come on this is just a shame to come from nothing to something like that. ah ah! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::tpi: No :mellow: