Hacking Restoring cfw after restoring system nand

Tri-Z

Tri z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright I was getting some eshop errors I think because I deleted extdata 00000000 folder instead of just the 0000008f folder inside of it after installing the github luma arm9
So I tried restoring sysnand thinking maybe I'd get it back. I didn't " that is an issue I'd like to fix because I cant redownload my purchases eshop titles"
My other more important issue is that I'm lost, I have no clue what to do. I did sysnand restore with keep a9lh. So my nand backup I had did when following the guide after I had downgraded to 9.2. So I'm on 9.2 and want to get back to where I was after I completed the guide b4. I still have access to arm9. I had injected FBI back to health app and reinstalled that and hombrew launcher and luma updater to homescreen the restored health app.
Everything works. But when I try to boot with no memory card in 3ds my ds power light turns blue for half second and 3ds won't turn on. I update to 11.2 again as I did after follow arm9 guard and on 11.2 with no mem card in I still have same no turn on issue. So obviously I still have arm9 hax but I do I get my 3ds to turn back on with no mem card inserted?
I also did install on a small micro ad card and would like to change to a larger card after I'm all straightened out if someone can enlighten me on what steps I have to follow

I have sky plus and never did cfw on 3ds because it is so confusing to me and so many guides it's hard to tell what's what and what's out of date, but after seeing arm9 one on github I decided to try it as that is a great simple guide.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm lost
Thanks

Oh and original eshop error codes were
005-4270
005-4273
005-8034
007-2913
007-6106
007-2913
Those happened after I completed guide successfully except for deleting extdata 00000000 folder inside the 32 char number folder
When I tried to redownload eshop titles I had bought b4

Edit: so after I had restored 9.2 system nand I think I had gotten an error when tried to system update back to 11.2. So I had done the health app and got FBI, luma updater, and hombrew launcher back on home menu. Then next day I had did system update and it did update to 11.2. So I just tried eshop in hombrew launcher again and now it completed my eshop game redownloads.
But I still have the problem of when I pull my micro sd card out the system won't turn on.
I would love to beable to fix that then find out how to switch to a bigger micro ad card. Thanks again

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Tri-Z

Tri z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you I appreciate the help and will give it a try after work today
Edit
Worked fine. Didn't need computer again. Was able to do all from 3ds

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44?si=gaexp0MTD_Yi-udH