'Resident Evil Re:Verse' delayed to this summer

reverse.PNG

Initially planned to launch alongside Resident Evil: Village on May 7, Resident Evil Re:Verse now has a "summer 2021" launch window. The game will still be offered as a free bonus to buyers of Resident Evil: Village, but will now be available later.

reverse delay.PNG

To recall, Resident Evil Re:Verse is a spin-off of the Resident Evil series that plays as four to six-person online multiplayer deathmatches. Each deathmatch lasts for 5 minutes where players must score the most point in order to win.

:arrow: SOURCE

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is this PvP or PVE?
I couldn't figure that out from the trailer, with that mutation thing going on. Was a player controlling the mutated character, or you die and AI takes care of the mutant, becoming a Left 4 Dead?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, if I wanted Resident Evil Deathmatch, I'd port the PS1 Resident Evil models into any of the Unreal Tournaments and call it a day.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If someone is interested,the Demo for

PlayStation 4/5
Xbox Series X/One
Steam PC
Stadia

is out until 9th May 2021.

- 2 Locations Demo
FLING already has "something" for this.
- 3rd Person again....

First Impression for me:

Hmm.....continues Resident Evil 7,yes.....
Graphics (Characters/Faces) seems "not so good" as in Part 7.......hopefully it is because of the Demo....
Played it with an RTX 2060

We will see....:)

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played a Resident Evil game in ages, and this doesn't encourage me to go out and play the new ones lol

That's a pretty ignorant statement. The new ones are nothing like this crapfest whatsoever. VII was one of the best in the series and VIII is shaping up to be even better. Your loss if you choose not to play an amazing game based upon an online add-on. It's kinda like saying a movie sucks, when you've only seen the trailer for a completely different movie.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1