Resident Evil Degeneration Movie CG!!

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone watched this movie yet? According to the fans, they were not let down. I guess if you're a fan, you should definitely watch it. I've never played RE to be honest, but I'm quite interested in the movie. It just reminds me of how I was so hyped up about FF7: Advent Children since loved FF7 at the time it came out.

No spoilers please, if needed, use spoiler tag. Thanks. Anyways, discuss? I've yet to watch it. I'm going to tonight though. I'll post back later with my perspective of the movie.

Contains a tiny bit of the movie, not enough to spoil (I think?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx-aLRN5TSY

Do not embed it, click on it and click Watch in HD. I love youtube HD.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Have Seen it.
it was wonderful, it had nearly the same graphics as Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children
Had some good effects, Slow-Motion Timing
in other words a Amazing animation Film!
You "SHOULD" Watch it
rolleyes.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I've been a fan of the series since RE2 first came out. I've played almost every single RE game except for the god-awful Code Veronica and some other more obscure ones.

I thought the film was pretty good. I was expecting a little more zombie ass-kicking action, but it was much better than the stupid live-action films.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already saw it and it was pretty good CGI anime movie and I heard that it might go ahead with sequel later. Well, I liked it.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really liked the movie but my favourite bit was when
When the plane crashed into the airport and the zombies just walk out of the plane and land face first on the ground. I was laughing for ages at that.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished. The graphics weren't in par with FF7:AC in my opinion. They look plastic. But its alright, the movie was entertaining enough throughout the whole thing. This is coming from someone who never played RE. Hoping for a sequel.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just finished it about 3 hours ago. It was pretty good, but graphics could've been much more realistic. I'm very familiar with the RE series (the books, games, etc) and I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. Although for me, the lip-voice synching could've been better, I didn't mind. I'd rate this movie.. 3/4. (I watch about 3-4 movies per week, average is 2.5/4).

And Happy New Years everyone! ^^

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really liked it when I saw it. My main problem was that Leon didn't have a single one liner. At all. That was the best part of Resident Evil 4 for me, the constant lame jokes he'd constantly say. And not a single one in this movie.
frown.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished a while ago and I must say it's MAGNIFICENT!
I kept expecting a button combo to pop up in the middle of the dramatic scenes and my hands were constantly twitching for a controller.

I have to agree, they haven't quite perfected the art of micro-expressionism in their facial features, but overall I think they did an excellent job of tying up loose ends in the storyline and moving the story forward.
I'm quite satisfied.....until I get to play RE5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8